Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Yep. Pau's now a mod. *facepalm*
    The idiot cousins were modded after about a week. I mean, what's with that? No wonder the site is such a mess. Hey I have an idea! Let's make everyone mods so there's no banning! We'll all be equal! Yeah right....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Bwahahahaha. Broc PM'ed me on FB and called me a cocksucker because I had apparently made an account to troll there. I was like "wrong dumbass I barely have time to post on one wrestling forum much less two"
    Cocksucker? I think Broc was looking in the mirror when he posted that, lol.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    The idiot cousins were modded after about a week. I mean, what's with that? No wonder the site is such a mess. Hey I have an idea! Let's make everyone mods so there's no banning! We'll all be equal! Yeah right....
    Actually, reinstate Aloisick, and make him a mod. It's for the best, he'd be great.

Blog Entries
    Bwahahahaha. Broc PM'ed me on FB and called me a cocksucker because I had apparently made an account to troll there. I was like "wrong dumbass I barely have time to post on one wrestling forum much less two"
    They really have a way of communicating with people, don't they? It's so....well, childish. Which isn't a surprise given their age. Way to burn bridges boys!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    They really have a way of communicating with people, don't they? It's so....well, childish. Which isn't a surprise given their age. Way to burn bridges boys!
    He said it bc the IP was from Mississippi and I said "there's more than just me from Mississippi." Apparently he thought I was the only person with Internet from the good ole MS.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

I remember I kicked Broc and Sully out of the facebook group and I got a shit load of messages from Sully asking why and begging to be let back in... Kinda sad, he acted like he had no idea why he was kicked
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Until this day I thought that if someone was close to reaching that much fail in life, the Critical Fail Level, if you will, that he would just off himself, or like his spinal cord would spontaneously leap out and throttle his own brain or something.
    that was, of course, before today

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    He said it bc the IP was from Mississippi and I said "there's more than just me from Mississippi." Apparently he thought I was the only person with Internet from the good ole MS.
    well to be fair, he can't be that far off, I mean, there's what, 2 other guys with internet access in the state.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Something I find funny and some of you may agree or disagree with this, but Broc and Sully hated Aloisick, and he hated them. The irony is how similar the three are...
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    well to be fair, he can't be that far off, I mean, there's what, 2 other guys with internet access in the state.
    And they all have accounts here!

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion