Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Guess you were wrong about the whole "never touched a vagina" thing but yeah, he's got a kid. Two I think. Robstar posted the link to his FB page and it has a couple of photos of his children.
    No I wouldn't supply a link. I think that's going to far....I did however encourage others to go find it

I definitely see in the future a news headline about authorities in Australia raiding the house of a man and his teen kids, wherein they find dozens of mutilated bodies kidnapped from the local internet cafe.

I can certainly see Alo as a Leatherface type.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    thanks for sharing as it was all pretty funny. I remember when he first got banned and was mad at us in ewa efed that we were gonna take his tag titles away, lol. I had to share those emails with destruction. And not too long ago a month or two, he sent me an email saying his two of a kind were a real team now and he was a part of that. I ment to forward it to Destruction too, i forgot. Maybe i should just post it in here later, lol.
    Huh? Translation please!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I definitely see in the future a news headline about authorities in Australia raiding the house of a man and his teen kids, wherein they find dozens of mutilated bodies kidnapped from the local internet cafe.

I can certainly see Alo as a Leatherface type.
    I don't think his kid is that old yet....unless you meant Alo was one of the teens?

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Huh? Translation please!

Blah Blah Blah... Booobies.... Blah Blah Blah.... Balls...
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

I don't think his kid is that old yet....unless you meant Alo was one of the teens?
    I did say in the future.

Huh? Translation please!
    Thanks for sharing Ape, it was really funny. I remember when he was first banned and he was mad at us in EWA *a now inactive eFed* for not backing him up and we were going to take his eFedding titles away. This was done by email, which I shared with Destruction. And recently, he sent me an email, which I meant to have forwarded to Destruction, but I forgot - saying that his tag team *Two of a Kind* was now a real tag team, and he wrestled in it. Maybe I should post that here later, laughing out loud.

That good enough Rob?
    ‚Äč

This is the best thing on the internet of all time.

I officially nominate this for Funniest thread of 2013 and find myself giving it the trophy already!

I loved the part were he said "as god as my witness, i will get back on this site" i nearly blew a hernia at that stage this was just pure excellent and thank you for sharing Iron Ape!

What a sad human being. This is the saddest case i have ever seen especially as he has absolutely no clue how a legally system works especially with a clear lack of spelling and punctuation is absolutely laughable.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I did say in the future.
    So you did. Robstar apologises for his hasty ill thought out reply

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Thanks for sharing Ape, it was really funny. I remember when he was first banned and he was mad at us in EWA *a now inactive eFed* for not backing him up and we were going to take his eFedding titles away. This was done by email, which I shared with Destruction. And recently, he sent me an email, which I meant to have forwarded to Destruction, but I forgot - saying that his tag team *Two of a Kind* was now a real tag team, and he wrestled in it. Maybe I should post that here later, laughing out loud.

That good enough Rob?
    Yeah that's what I thought he said but I wanted to be sure. So he's saying he is actually wrestling now? That's a good one