Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Iron Ape presents: The Aloisick Chronicles

This thread is the tale of known crazy Aloisick hilariously attempting to bully his way back on to the board. This is his story:

Quote Originally Posted by aloisick
    Seriously guys this has gone on long enough has it not?

every single person has been given a second chance bar me and that is not in the spirit of E-Fedding now is it?

Im asking for a second chance to right the wrongs largely caused by parties who have since been banned for the exact thing I complained about, bullying

This ban has been on for about a year now have some compassion guys surely someone this keen on coming back deserves a second chance
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape
    For starters, it's been 8 months, not a year.

Most importantly, though, is that the other people who were given second chances never created multiple accounts to terrorize the board with and then threaten to continue to do such until we buckled and gave in to their every whim. For that, your PERMA BAN will be (surprise!) most permanent.

That some other idiots may have engaged in what YOU perceived to be bullying in no way negates nor excuses the way that YOU responded to said situation. Problems with other users doesn't give YOU carte blanche to shift blame and then get a free pass to hold this place hostage for YOUR OWN selfish wants and needs. YOU and YOU alone are responsible for YOUR OWN ACTIONS and thus YOU will need to be the one that bears the brunt of the resultant consequences.

I'm sorry that things didn't work out for your here. Might I suggest that you handle yourself completely differently should these situations arise again for you in your future Internet Wrestling Community endeavors.

Happy holidays from all of us here at EWN.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Continued...

You have a few things wrong there mate and that doesnt suprise me, I did not create multiple accounts and terrorise the boards, my brother made multiple accounts and terrorized me without my knowledge. So therefore he bullied me as well as others i.e. Eyehatecena, Destruction, Broc, Sully, Asherdelampyr or whatever his name is as well as others.

I have not had any other issues in any other wrestling communities which would suggest that this was a once of and I was bullied and when your bullied you react. I had sent PMs to mods to sort this out and such has not happened.

I enjoy being here and should be given a second chance to rejoin this site and there is no real reason why you shouldnt let me on except for the fact that users have had it in for me from day one.

I have done everything you guys have said including to stop posting in the NOC threads and PM my concerns to you guys and I was told I would be allowed back in three months, now its your turn to hold your end of the bargain.
    No one is buying the story about your "brother", man. Even if that were to be true, though (and it's not), you have no way of ensuring to us that your brother wouldn't show up and do the same sort of thing all over again. We have little to no interest in dealing with grown men carrying on like children and disrupting the board here, which seems to be an issue with both you and your supposed brother.

If you want to continue believing that the reason you're not being allowed to rejoin the site is because people have it out for you, then that's fine. Keep on believing that. It's not the truth in the slightest, but if it's easier for you to keep believing that instead of facing reality, then by all means. Continue playing the victim if that's what you have to do.

Lastly, if you were to be allowed to return in 3 months, then your ban would have only been set for 3 months. Unfortunately for you, that wasn't the case. You were PERMA BANNED, and that's not going to be changing. The other mods have taken what you had to say into account, and it was still decided that you're not going to be allowed back under any circumstances. You can continue PMing us and pleading your case all you like, but it's not going to make any difference. You'd just be wasting your time.

I kindly suggest you put EWN in your rear view and find another site to satisfy all of your eFedding needs. Best of luck to you.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Continued...

Well I will be PMing you guys and continuing to ask to be reinstated and thats exactly what I would do, Kash told me to lay low for three months and he would have me back and I hardly believe you guys have even communicated about me otherwise it would be plain to see that Im telling the truth.

You do not believe people dont have it out for me, I would have been banned earlier if not for Kash telling the stink from the pink and I do have the assurance that he wouldnt come back because the only reason why he joined was to write E-WF while I took a break and the reason for my break was the constant backstabbing thrown my way.

I am playing the victim because I am the victim? Tell me please what exactly I did wrong, the only thing that Aloisick did wrong was mouth of at a couple of people for calling his character into question and funny that since then those guys have been banned.

I am trying to do this the nice way, it would be in your best interests to reinstate me
    Or what? What are you going to do?

See, you haven't changed at all. You can't even refrain from making veiled threats in the same exchanges where you're begging to be let back on (in third person, mind you, which is totally throwing up the reddest of flags).

Guess what? Now you're DOUBLE PERMABANNED. When your first PERMA BAN runs out (which is never), your next PERMA BAN will immediately kick in. So there's that.

Again, happiest of holidays from everyone here at EWN.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Continued...

What I am going to do which is not a threat its a promise is pursue my reinstatement legally, it is unlawful for you to discriminate against me on false or misleading information I.E. accusing me of making up a brother that is ludacrious and a smear on my name which other users believe and has tarnished my name on the WWW as aloisick is involved in a lot of projects so I will ask again, please allow me back
    Why are you talking about legality and such? It's a wrestling message board, dude. You have no rights. And none of the users are even privy to anything that's going on with you as they've all moved on and forgotten about you and your ridiculous antics. Besides, you can't blame us for tarnishing your name, character, etc... when you've done that job all on your own.

Everything that you're saying makes you sound like a crazy person. In all seriousness, I think you need to seek some help for your very obvious mental health issues. No grown person should be carrying on this way over this sort of thing.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Continued...

Thank you for adding to my case calling me a mental person and in the last week I have been referenced at least twice on the website so dont start that with me, and I have as much rights as a real life club welcome to the real world ape
    Yeah, I'm clearly the one having issues with reality here.

Anyways, I look forward to contact from your legal counsel.
    Could not agree more first thing we have agreed on, the worst thing is that it could not have hurt to make me probie and one step out of line and im banned but no you have to be a hierachy, you see this is the best community of people but the worst and most biased mods around

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Continued...

Best community of people? What happened to everyone having it out for you? See, there's no consistency with you. You can't keep things straight from one exchange to the other, you often talk in third-person, you're constantly shifting blame, and you refuse to recognize and acknowledge your own role in why you're no longer welcome to be a member of this community. And now you have the audacity to be condescending to the person you're pleading to help you? Wow. You're a real piece of work. I can't imagine why you're not getting your way.

Anyways, you have fun with your empty threats of legal action. They're obviously working wonders for you. If the next message I receive from you is not on behalf of your legal team, I'll know you're completely full of it.
    And this bolded part is why you have it out for me, I have never talked to you in third person as much as you like to admit I have, I have not ben condescending and I showed plenty of respect and patience until 8 months after my ban for another persons doing it has not yet been reversed? you want respect how about showing some instead of giving a shout out in a closed thread which proves my point of mods attacking me and adds to my case so thank you (Now im being condescending)

My legal counsel needs details of who o contact regarding this matter within 7 days and then they will pursue the matter further.

You also have never explained why I couldnt be given a chance when another user just recently makes 5 accounts and gets reinstated. How about that same deal for me?

Lastly I do except responsibility for aggravating the situation and reacting aggresively when my character was called into question and I also take responsibility for some of the hostility at me but I will not accept responsibility for my brother trolling me with a separate account.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Continued...

You are obviously as ignorant as you are a bully and a power hungry monger, now I am not playing nice anymore, I need those details from the owner of this website as to who we can start negotiations with.

I have a legal representative and if you were willing to release such information then you can stop dealing with me.

I explained to the other mods that I had information clearing my name and I had multiple users send me messages stating they knew my innocence.

Give me the information, now you pissed me off
    Hey, do you know what you're not going to find when you look under your tree this Christmas? An unbanned account.

BOOM. ROASTED.

But seriously, that you're a grown man and throwing a temper tantrum over not being allowed back on to a fake fighting message board where you made a huge ass of yourself is all kinds of pathetic. The only thing topping it in terms of sadness is your using phony threats of legal action as a bargaining chip in a futile attempt to get let back on to said message board. There isn't a lawyer in the world that would entertain such a silly, frivolous, and downright embarrassing action, so piss off already.

Go make a fool out of your self somewhere else.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Continued...

Quote Originally Posted by aloisick's "lawyer"
    My name is Daniel walkerin and I am representing Leon James Stuart in a civil action against EWrestlingNews on the basis of Harrasment, Defamation and Cyber-Bullying laws introduced into Australian Cyber Laws Patent 2009.

Any attempts to ignore this written request as to why my client is not in all reasonable circumstances is not allowed to participate in your message boards or blogs will be seen as a failure to start negotiations on my clients Re-Introduction onto the forums and I will have no choice then to act in the best interests of my client and seek Compensation for emotional stress and to obtain a order forcing your hand into direct communication with me on behalf of my client and possible further court action

If you have any enquires into this matter or wish to speak to me direct have no hesitation in contacting our offices during business hours to see an end to this drama

Yours Sincerely

Daniel Walkerin

Shine Lawyers, Melbourne Offices 03 9743-3186
    How about we start these "negotiations" as soon as you're able to find legal counsel that can properly spell things like "harassment" and "inquiries". Being able to capitalize his last name might not be a bad idea, either, as it smells of professionalism (and non-retardation).

Also, pretty huge double negative in the first sentence of your second paragraph, too, which kind of reeks of NOT being prepared by people in a legit capacity to do so, but yeah. Uh huh.

I can't tell you how many kinds of awesome it is that this is what you spent your Xmas day doing. Your life must be several kinds of terrific.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Black Ninja!
    Bump because, laughter is the best medicine.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Bump because of his return.