Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    It not on-air it is real life, he is Executive Vice President of the WWE...
    Fact, but the COO thing is an on-air company role as the chief operation officer.. Look back to 2011 after the Money in the Bank PPV to all off the segments and stuff with John Laurinaitis.

Quote Originally Posted by CMBison View Post
    Well he was contemplating retirement himself. KAne's extent of being over his brother was 2010, it made him look strong, but WM27 really buried the shit out of him.
    To me Kane is one of those wrestlers that can easily bounce back from a cheesy joke or a squash match. He has come a long way since his feud with Undertaker. But if anyone did have to end Taker's streak and it was something that the WWE was set on I would rather have Kane face Taker for the billionth time and win instead of having somebody like Ryback, CM Punk, Brock Lesnar, or even John Cena pick up the victory.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I really don't think anyone should end it. But if somebody had to end his streak I would have made it Kane since the other choices are very laughable.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Yea,as previously stated,I actually believed HBK was going to do it cuz god was it a big match,mainly the first go around.

Kane being the other choice for it...I've actually read before,where it was at I don't remember,that Undertaker wanted Kane to do it but he said no.
    Interesting enough. I missed WrestleMania 26. No one got it on PPV, and I didn't have satellite at the time. So, I look up the live results while the show was happening, but I never read HBK/Taker II. I simply didn't read after Y2J/Edge, or the Divas' match, whatever was before the main event. And I avoided everything wrestling for a month. Good thing I live out in the country, I would take long walks everyday, told all my friends and cousins to shut the hell up if whatever they were gonna say had anything to do with wrestling. It seemed obvious Taker would continue the streak, but I honestly believed HBK would've beaten him, I never went on FB or the internet, avoided all wrestling shows. I just lived a 'normal' life(Lol) for a couple months until the DVD came out. It seemed like an eternity, but I finally watched the match and rejoiced as I watched history unfold, as HBK retired forever. It was HBK's determination that scared me, him not winning the rumble and him costing Taker his title in the chamber.

It was powerful stuff, HBK seemed like a man on the brink of being broken for life if he never beat the Deadman. I tell you, I was on the edge of my seat since their WM25 meeting. And ofcourse I witnessed Taker's Zangief-like Tombstone Piledriver, and I flipped.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    To me Kane is one of those wrestlers that can easily bounce back from a cheesy joke or a squash match. He has come a long way since his feud with Undertaker. But if anyone did have to end Taker's streak and it was something that the WWE was set on I would rather have Kane face Taker for the billionth time and win instead of having somebody like Ryback, CM Punk, Brock Lesnar, or even John Cena pick up the victory.
    YEah. But ofcourse he would have to do or be something very different on the inside in order to finally put his brother to rest for good. It was The [N]EXUS that buried Taker at Bragging Rights to end their feud, And it would have to be a big match, they already fought in the cell for the first time ever, a no holds barred. I think the match would have to be very symbolic of Taker's end, that's why I say the End of an Era Cell match would've been his end, if there was one. Even Kane wouldn't be able to put him away if Taker kicked out of the DX Special.

But I think that their 2010 feud was kinda bad timing due to Kane being able to beat Taker because The Deadman wasn't at his strongest and needed Paul Bearer, which made Paul betraying him that much more closer to his end. But the streak's too much at hand, and it would be nice to see Kane's Final incarnation(to me) face Taker one last time. And I suppose Taker's last form(shaved head).

Honestly, as much as I hate to say it. I think Cena would break the streak, but he would do it at the end of his career. It would be sort of a farewell match. And now I have a bitter taste in my mouth.
    I want to know who looked at David Otunga and said "You know something? This guy's good." They deserve to be fired.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Kaos View Post
    Lemme think...Sting
    really?.....really?.....Sting?

will never.......ever happen.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dime Store Saint View Post
    really?.....really?.....Sting?

will never.......ever happen.
    I know because the hurricane will beat him to it.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie P Jr View Post
    The only person who should end the streak is someone who is young, popular and has alot of years in the tank { someone like the Rock or Angle or even Orton in the begining stages of there carrers } as for CM Punk he has stated he wants 2 retire in 2 years so I wouldnt want him to end it . Anyway I agree with ewantu2 everyone would of dumped on Triple H had he won it would have been brutal
    If they choose a loyal young guy who's over with the fans it would ruin their career, He would always have the fans telling him how much they hate him for ending the streak and they would always always hate him

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by TTZT View Post
    If they choose a loyal young guy who's over with the fans it would ruin their career, He would always have the fans telling him how much they hate him for ending the streak and they would always always hate him
    Well then make sure it's someone who can play a heel well...

Barrett...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!