Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    If it is or was going to end. HBK should have been the one. As far as I'm concerned Michaels is far superior to Hunter. After Michaels lost at WM26 I said that it should never end and I stand by that statement.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Kaos View Post
    Lemme think...Sting
    DOY! Oh man, can't believe I never remembered him. That's the final match I always wanted to see. Yes. him. if he ends it or not. That would be the absolute headliner, not even if Cena wins the rumble and and faces Rock for the WWE title and if it meant the end of one of their careers forever! Taker/Sting is 2 decades in the making.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Problem there is just one match a year take so much out of Undertaker.... He not like he was 5, 10, 15, or 20 years ago where he could wrestle 300 some days a years....
    That's why I think it's best he retires. He earned it & he can't go on the level he wants to anymore. The HHHaters will probably jump me, but in my opinion HHH carried both matches they had.

But still: he should keep the streak and thus will have to do two matches. Under the scenario I proposed he wins at Wrestlemania, shows up on a few Raw's carrying the title, and retires at Extreme Rules. As I said: rather see him do it at Summerslam (or one of the other classics), but he's physically not up for it.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    You do realise that the COO stitch is only an on-air role?

OT though: No-one should ever beat the Undertaker. It's his legacy and is one main thing he will be remembered for when he hangs up the boots. I pass a vote to Undertaker undefeated into the Hall Of Fame.
    I know but he is one of the main bosses now i just could not work of anything else.

If anyone is to end it. I think it should be Ryback, CM Punk Or John Cena. More to the Punk side and Ryback side. And it would just be eh if Kane ended it i do think Kane should be involved with the storyline if Taker streak is about to end.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    You do realise that the COO stitch is only an on-air role?

OT though: No-one should ever beat the Undertaker. It's his legacy and is one main thing he will be remembered for when he hangs up the boots. I pass a vote to Undertaker undefeated into the Hall Of Fame.
    It not on-air it is real life, he is Executive Vice President of the WWE...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

I really don't think anyone should end it. But if somebody had to end his streak I would have made it Kane since the other choices are very laughable.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Yea,as previously stated,I actually believed HBK was going to do it cuz god was it a big match,mainly the first go around.

Kane being the other choice for it...I've actually read before,where it was at I don't remember,that Undertaker wanted Kane to do it but he said no.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Yea,as previously stated,I actually believed HBK was going to do it cuz god was it a big match,mainly the first go around.

Kane being the other choice for it...I've actually read before,where it was at I don't remember,that Undertaker wanted Kane to do it but he said no.
    If this is true then Kane is a very kind man to turn down something that would have put him over big time. He respects The Undertaker's legacy and probably realized that the streak is something that should never be broken. It's a massive honor to leave a successful company with no losses at the grandest stage of them all.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    If this is true then Kane is a very kind man to turn down something that would have put him over big time. He respects The Undertaker's legacy and probably realized that the streak is something that should never be broken. It's a massive honor to leave a successful company with no losses at the grandest stage of them all.
    Well he was contemplating retirement himself. KAne's extent of being over his brother was 2010, it made him look strong, but WM27 really buried the shit out of him.