Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

IF Someone Were to End the Streak......

....how would it end?
    (SPOILER ALERT) IF you haven't seen this match in it's entirety, you better NOT push play.

Because i tell you, if it was ever gonna end, this would've been the match to do so, Taker's been through a lot in this match, especially kicking out of something no one ever did. If His streak were to end, I would call SHENANIGANS on it. If he fought Punk and Heyman got involved, well, Brock Lesnar would have to be a big part of it. IF you have a possible scenario for the end, let's hear it.

I think the worse thing to do is to cheat to break the streak. If it ends it should be done clean.

Blog Entries
    I agree that, if the Streak had to be broken, HHH would've been the one to do it last year. Now I'd like to see another scenario unfold.

CM Punk vs Taker at WM, title on the line, last match of the evening. Taker wins, streak stays intact, Punk gets a title rematch and retires Taker at Extreme Rules in Missouri. Rather see it happen at Summerslam, but I think Taker's tank is empty.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Quote Originally Posted by Marx View Post
    I agree that, if the Streak had to be broken, HHH would've been the one to do it last year. Now I'd like to see another scenario unfold.

CM Punk vs Taker at WM, title on the line, last match of the evening. Taker wins, streak stays intact, Punk gets a title rematch and retires Taker at Extreme Rules in Missouri. Rather see it happen at Summerslam, but I think Taker's tank is empty.
    If HHH ended it every single IWC member would hate HHH saying "He only ended it because hes COO"

Quote Originally Posted by ewantu2 View Post
    If HHH ended it every single IWC member would hate HHH saying "He only ended it because hes COO"
    You do realise that the COO stitch is only an on-air role?

OT though: No-one should ever beat the Undertaker. It's his legacy and is one main thing he will be remembered for when he hangs up the boots. I pass a vote to Undertaker undefeated into the Hall Of Fame.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post

OT though: No-one should ever beat the Undertaker. It's his legacy and is one main thing he will be remembered for when he hangs up the boots. I pass a vote to Undertaker undefeated into the Hall Of Fame.
    I know but he is one of the main bosses now i just could not work of anything else.

If anyone is to end it. I think it should be Ryback, CM Punk Or John Cena. More to the Punk side and Ryback side. And it would just be eh if Kane ended it i do think Kane should be involved with the storyline if Taker streak is about to end.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post

It not on-air it is real life, he is Executive Vice President of the WWE...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    It not on-air it is real life, he is Executive Vice President of the WWE...
    Fact, but the COO thing is an on-air company role as the chief operation officer.. Look back to 2011 after the Money in the Bank PPV to all off the segments and stuff with John Laurinaitis.

The only person who should end the streak is someone who is young, popular and has alot of years in the tank { someone like the Rock or Angle or even Orton in the begining stages of there carrers } as for CM Punk he has stated he wants 2 retire in 2 years so I wouldnt want him to end it . Anyway I agree with ewantu2 everyone would of dumped on Triple H had he won it would have been brutal