Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marx View Post
    I love the Shield and want Mason Ryan, Ezekiel Jackson, Santino Marella and other injuryprone neverwheres to stay far away from them. I agree with KingWade: let Bray Wyatt go it alone.

McGillicutty I could live with, and for out of the box thinking sake: Richie Steamboat. Babyface in NXT, but so was Rollins, and he did a supple turn.
    There's their man..... Add some Muscle, to the group, and more power in numbers...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

My simple, yet obvious answer to this thread is easy: Sting, just in time for his WM match with the Undertaker
    "INCE...INCE WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!"

Chris "Kassius FU Ohno" Hero and this stable just got even more interesting!

i would like to see brad maddox in it, the whole "i want a contract" thing will get old around after royal rumble then he can just come in as a new member of the shield

The fourth member will have to be the ring leader so it will have to be someone already established. I wouldn't mind seeing Christian be behind them with the reason being that all the people they have gone after have wronged Christian. Ryback and Cena both have been given pushes that WWE never even dreamed of giving Christian. Sheamus injured Christian. Randy Orton defeated Christian for his World Heavyweight Championship just two days after winning it in a ladder match. The Miz cheated to beat Christian for the Intercontinental Championship. Kane has had multiple rivalries with Christian and Daniel Bryan went after the Shield when they went after Kane.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Kaos View Post
    My simple, yet obvious answer to this thread is easy: Sting, just in time for his WM match with the Undertaker
    Ahh of course.

I like them as three for now, but if they were to add a fourth member, I'd want it to be Kassius Ohno. He should have been brought up A LOT sooner, and having him as a member of Shield would be good for him. Either that, or I'd want him to fued with Cesaro for the US title, but that's just me.
    Rome wasn't built in a day.

Blog Entries
    The Shield have been sent by.......Sting!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    The Shield have been sent by.......Sting!
    Someone beat you to that...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Someone beat you to that...
    I really should read threads eh? But I value my brain too much!