Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I really should read threads eh? But I value my brain too much!
    I only knew that because someone quoted it like two people above you. Do you think I would waste my time fully reading this thread?

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    OK. Don;t bring them down with an addition to something great, then think they can say "add this guy" or "now what they should do now is get this person behind them". I'm just saying.

And next, don't bring them down with wrestlers who already are established in WWE, they guys are from FCW and NXT, why fuck them up by adding Santino or Jackson, just no. DDP would be kinda cool, but what would be his agenda? I'm back to renew my career by leeching onto something so great! NO. Too WCW. If anyone should be behind it, it should be Heyman, but he's better as Punk's manager. HIELD hate injustice, let's not curse them with injustice of having someone who obviously don't deserve to be apart of it. Ambrose, Rollins, and Reigns have a great standing how they are already. I don't wanna mess with something that's so good right now.

As much as i like the Bray Wyatt idea it wouldn't be beneficial to The Shield. When they start to get some real promo time they already have an amazing mouth piece, Dean Ambrose. He will use his mic skills to make The Shield to HOF status and capture every Championship in North America, Mark my words

Ohhh and having The Rock behind them would be one huge piece of hypocritical crap, Him getting to choose if he gets a random WWE Championship shot at a time and date of his choice after being away from the company for 10 years is very unfair to all of the other talents on the roster and that, that is an injustice, everything The Shield claim to stand for and that would completely destroy their whole agenda.

I personally think it would be pretty badass to have Paige join The Shield and destroy every diva on the roster.

Blog Entries
    CM Punk needs to be the leader of the shield.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AreYaSerious View Post
    CM Punk needs to be the leader of the shield.
    Again. It's better that they are unique ad independent. They did this by themselves, they are the ones who beat KAne, Bryan and RyBack. Having someone "BIG" behind them is just too TNA style. It'll kill it. No.