Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    4th member = a powerhouse to go against Ryback:

Ezekiel Jackson or Mason Ryan-->is he still with WWE?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by grave View Post
    Bray Wayt would be cool, his gimmick on FCW is really awesome ...
    and when they lose a little steam they still can bring in Paul Heyman as the puppet master
    I love Bray's work on NXT as well, but that's exactly why i would not have him in the Shield. He needs to have some of his awesome vignettes we have seen, air on Raw and debut on his own and then bring up the Wyatt family one member at a time just likw he has on NXT. Also does anyone know if he's injured atm?

If they went with a 4th member I'd like to see someone who is currently "not happy" with their current position in WWE, someone like Ryder or bring in a potential huge talent in Mason Ryan (the new Big Dave Bautista).

I can see Hayman pulling the strings on The Shield though and when CM Punk loses, hopefully, to The Rock at the rumble then CM Punk being the leader and possibly bringing in Lesnar in the fold for the build up to WM29 and having something like the shield against the McMahon build up etc, like the build up to WM15 Austin vs corporation. Lesnar vs Triple H, CM Punk Vs Rock (title), Ryback Vs Reigns / Ambrose and the tag titles on the line against the other 2.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    This is the guy needed IMO the edgy mouth piece

I'd love to see DDP back as a manager, but I'd like to see him as a babyface rather than a heel...
    LONG LIVE ROCK 'N' ROLL!

Brad Maddox may become an unofficial 4th member due to constantly failing to get a proper contract match.

As a matter of fact, I wouldn't be surprised if AJ is behind the whole thing.

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    I think they should get 2 new members after the Royal Rumble when they get ganged up on.Mason Ryan and Michael Mcgullicutty would fit The Sheild mold i think. Only problem i have with them is that they were in nexus?

Blog Entries
    I love the Shield and want Mason Ryan, Ezekiel Jackson, Santino Marella and other injuryprone neverwheres to stay far away from them. I agree with KingWade: let Bray Wyatt go it alone.

McGillicutty I could live with, and for out of the box thinking sake: Richie Steamboat. Babyface in NXT, but so was Rollins, and he did a supple turn.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

... thats right, but its the same roster. What is in a name right?

Blog Entries
    If they would add a 4th member it would have to be someone who screams independent and loner... So most likely someone from FCW...
    As to who Tac, he seems to be big and bad with the background from the NFL..
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???