Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Why Not Have the Shield destroy the Rock Outsider Style!
    John Cena Come out to save the day Hogan Style!!
    End Up beating the living Hell of Rocky NWO Style!
    Cena Finnaly Turn Heel!!
    Nevermind,This would never Happens xD

[QUOTE=KingWade;720446]In a bid to end the devastating force that is the Shield, two of the biggest WWE superstars of all time, The Rock and John Cena join forces for one last time. QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHHAHA

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by FXK2I View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KingWade View Post
    In a bid to end the devastating force that is the Shield, two of the biggest WWE superstars of all time, The Rock and John Cena join forces for one last time.
    BWAHAHAHAHHAHA
    Did I miss the first time...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Did I miss the first time...
    They teamed up at Survivor Series prior to their WrestleMania match and quite frankly I no longer want to see Cena and The Rock in any storyline together.

Blog Entries
    I have to disagree with the OP even though I think his head was in the right place. The problem is it's too predictable for a wreslemania match. The rock beat john cena last year, which wasn't what I expected to happen, but I didn't rule it out as something that was possible. The shield would obviously lose this match because the rock and cena are two of the biggest mega faces the wwe has had. they have been the faces of the company before and have held numerous world titles. I don't know why it would make sense to have them lose to guys who are new to the company, and have never even held a wwe related title (excluding the nxt title)
    #BeJelly

I dont know about other people but I'm getting sick of PPVs ending with screw job finishes I wouldnt be in favor of it

Blog Entries
    That a very long shot of happening...... Unless.....
    The Shield wins the WWE tag team titles, thus Vince place Rock and Cena as a team and they win the belts.... Then Shield invoke their return title match at Mania, thus Cena getting pinned.....
    Again I might be one of the only ones who don't want to see Rock vs Cena at WM29..... I rather see Cena vs Undertaker while it can happen, or even Rock vs Undertaker..... Quite frankly I believe this Wrestlemania will be Takers last....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

How about Punk getting a clean victory after a long match? To much to ask perhaps.

As Vinnie Mac once said back in the day "ANYTHING can happen in the WWF!" (well, WWE...fuck you pandas!)
    "INCE...INCE WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!"

Quote Originally Posted by marooned View Post
    I would only want that if at the end of this match Cena screws the rock and get himself aligned with the shield. And this would make it an even bigger heel turn than Hulk hogan's ever was..WOW
    No it wouldn't.