Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Could this happen?

I like many see the Shield costing the Rock at the Royal Rumble. I've seen many people predict this scenario on here but for most it ends there and i've noticed that a lot, if not all of the Wrestlemania 29 cards i have seen don't have the Shield on the card.
    So i was thinking..Rock vs Cena was supposed to be once in a lifetime and maybe the WWE will actually leave it at that. Maybe we will see things unfold this way.

After being screwed at the Rumble by the Shield, the Rock tries to seek revenge but is continuously outnumbered and beaten down by the group of rogues. Things continue this way until Rock's biggest rival John Cena eventually comes to his aid.

In a bid to end the devastating force that is the Shield, two of the biggest WWE superstars of all time, The Rock and John Cena join forces for one last time. So at Wrestlemania 29 we have..

The Shield vs The Rock and John Cena.

It's a long shot and i wouldn't put my money on things going this way but i definitely wouldn't mind if they did. The Shield need to stay relevant and have a big match at Wrestlemania. If they were put over by Rock and Cena, like Evolution were by Rock and Foley, this would give them a hell of a lot of momentum and credibility and really take them to the next level.

Anything is possible but a couple of things;

Why would it be a handicapped match?

I think Cena v Rock for the Title is something VKM has his heart set on. Nothing is once in a lifetime if you can make a Triceratops dung pile of money out of it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Anything is possible but a couple of things;

Why would it be a handicapped match?

I think Cena v Rock for the Title is something VKM has his heart set on. Nothing is once in a lifetime if you can make a Triceratops dung pile of money out of it.
    To be honest mate i agree with you about VKM. That's why i wouldn't put money on it happening.

I made it a handicap match just to keep the Cena vs Rock element of the feud alive. Part of the focus would be on whether or not the two could co-exist. The rivalry could be kept alive for a possible match at Summerslam. Anyone else in the match would be irrelevant imo. Also it would be reminiscent of Evolution vs Rock and Foley at Wrestlemania XX. A victory for the Shield against two of the biggest superstars of all time is much more believable in this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by KingWade View Post
    To be honest mate i agree with you about VKM. That's why i wouldn't put money on it happening.

I made it a handicap match just to keep the Cena vs Rock element of the feud alive. Part of the focus would be on whether or not the two could co-exist. The rivalry could be kept alive for a possible match at Summerslam. Anyone else in the match would be irrelevant imo. Also it would be reminiscent of Evolution vs Rock and Foley at Wrestlemania XX. A victory for the Shield against two of the biggest superstars of all time is much more believable in this situation.
    I just couldn't see Cena and Rock losing at WM to these guys. Then Shield looks less effective.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I just couldn't see Cena and Rock losing at WM to these guys. Then Shield looks less effective.
    I know what you mean, this is all much more of a wish rather than a prediction. If it did happen, it would be Cena that definitely would be pinned and three Mania's in a row is probably too much to ask. Then again, he could have another bad year which could result in him trying to end the streak at Mania 30. WWE had Rock put Evolution over so who knows.

Black Ninja!
    To answer your question, no it could not happen. I know it would be a good thing for the future, but there is no way that VKM misses out on killing the Cash cow that is Cena/Rock 2

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

I know what you mean, this is all much more of a wish rather than a prediction. If it did happen, it would be Cena that definitely would be pinned and three Mania's in a row is probably too much to ask. Then again, he could have another bad year which could result in him trying to end the streak at Mania 30. WWE had Rock put Evolution over so who knows.
    As much as I like The Shield, they are no Evolution and that match was used to build Orton and Batista into the stars they became. The Shield are nowhere near that yet and won't be for a while.

In a bid to end the devastating force that is the Shield, two of the biggest WWE superstars of all time, The Rock and John Cena join forces for one last time. So at Wrestlemania 29 we have..

The Shield vs The Rock and John Cena.
    I would only want that if at the end of this match Cena screws the rock and get himself aligned with the shield. And this would make it an even bigger heel turn than Hulk hogan's ever was..WOW

Why Not Have the Shield destroy the Rock Outsider Style!
    John Cena Come out to save the day Hogan Style!!
    End Up beating the living Hell of Rocky NWO Style!
    Cena Finnaly Turn Heel!!
    Nevermind,This would never Happens xD

I dont know about other people but I'm getting sick of PPVs ending with screw job finishes I wouldnt be in favor of it