Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Orton the heel

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I wonder what effect all that oil coming off Orton's body will do to his complexion also?
    I'm more worried about his hair going from Terrified Ginger to Emo Ginger.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    The sooner they do it, the better.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    The sooner they do it, the better.
    Yep,and I see it coming very soon. Before RR soon. That staredown on SD wasn't just because they both want to be in the RR,Competitive aspect of it or not,They were just on the same team and won,so why else would they do that?

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

I haven't read everyone else's posts yet, but the main thing I liked about Randy Orton as a heel was the fact that he played the role so naturally. I remember his monotone voice and how he talked really slow. It always made me want to boo him, and it gave the Faces the perfect ammunition to strike back against him.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

Black Ninja!
    Randy Orton is the worst face ever. They should never have turned him face to begin with because it was destined to fail. Every single time they try to make him look like the good guy it has been a complete failure. He is boring when trying to be the nice guy. Let him punt the bosses head and RKO the dads of other superstars.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I haven't read everyone else's posts yet, but the main thing I liked about Randy Orton as a heel was the fact that he played the role so naturally. I remember his monotone voice and how he talked really slow. It always made me want to boo him, and it gave the Faces the perfect ammunition to strike back against him.
    I agree with this. I remember he was one of the last heels to actually get me to get emotionally involved into the match. I knew it was fake an I still wanted him to lose even though in some cases (particularly against cena) he was the better wrestler.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    I never got bored of Heel Orton, Never once. Orton is my second favorite wrestler, next to Punk.

Orton as a heel or a face, I don't care. He will always be one of my favourites. I don't suddenly like someone because or dislike because they turned face. Same when they turn heel. I like the wrestler because of them, not because of alignment or gimmic. However, I can get bored of my favourites still because they can sometimes get too predictable.