Thread: Orton the heel

Hybrid View

Orton the heel

I can not wait for Orton to turn heel.

Hopefully they'll really push him.

Remember him punt kicking Vince in the head.

Remember him hand cuffing hhh to the ropes then DDT'ing Stephanie through the ropes..then leaning down and kissing her infornt of hhh.

He was so over then. He was on the brink of greatness. then the face turn never came......until it was too late and they lost all the steam.

He could have been brilliant. But that would of taken away from Captain Jean Shorts! and who would want that?

I hope Orton RKO's The Smackdown roster and comes back to Raw.

An Evil Orton is an AWESOME ORTON!

I give it 4 months from him turning heel to people saying they are bored of him again.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I give it 4 months from him turning heel to people saying they are bored of him again.
    Thats a little to optimistic Wade

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

I disagree. At no point of that heel run did i become bored of him. I loved tuning to see what he would do next. But each to his own...

WWE really needs to shuffle the deck. The fact that every fan already knows the Mania line up it a sad thing. Its all so predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Thats a little to optimistic Wade
    I always try to put a positive spin on a situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hammer View Post
    I disagree. At no point of that heel run did i become bored of him. I loved tuning to see what he would do next. But each to his own...

WWE really needs to shuffle the deck. The fact that every fan already knows the Mania line up it a sad thing. Its all so predictable.
    Wait til you've been around the drive by IWC longer, they'll break your spirit.

Wait til you've been around the drive by IWC longer, they'll break your spirit.
    HAHA nicely put. I go in and out of the 'its never going to get better phases.' Im currently going with the 'its a new year lets try and be positive phase' I give myself a week!

Black Ninja!
    Randy Orton is the worst face ever. They should never have turned him face to begin with because it was destined to fail. Every single time they try to make him look like the good guy it has been a complete failure. He is boring when trying to be the nice guy. Let him punt the bosses head and RKO the dads of other superstars.