Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I see Dean Ambrose in his promos as crazy but in a way like Heath Ledger's Joker. I think Ambrose probably got some inspiration for his promo style from that Joker, check it out and see what I mean.

I don't see the Sheild breaking up anytime soon. They'll keep them together, or most of them together, in some form or fashion until at least SummerSlam.

If they do kick out a member early, it'll be Seth Rollins.

one of the biggest storytelling problems with a group like The Sheild is how to keep them fresh without them turning into another "insert heel faction here"... it looks like they are trying to avoid that with how they are handling them. the complete lack of real matches, the hand held camera style promos etc. eventually you're going to have to have them start doing matches, one that happens regularly you have the end near. when it ends (i'm actually ok with them breaking up the shield soon, i'd rather they be remembered as a short tern fantastic gimmick then have all three of them waste away do too lack of ideas). all three of them show main event promise. what they have going for them that a lot of other new comers don't is the same thing that Ryback manages... intensity, they freakin oooze it, and that's going to carry them quite away. they are all pretty good on the Mic, reigns being the weakest of the three but he's better than half the roster so no worries.
    just because i didn't agree doesn't mean i didn't listen, it just means you were wrong. Now go away please.