Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    What kind of a fucked up mentality is that? You mean to actually enjoy a TV show and it's storylines?

Lunacy. Absolute lunacy.
    How dare I? I'll ask the mods to put me in time out for being reasonable in my fandom of a company and it's products.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Would make sense but an Ambrose/Reigns feud v Rollins might be cool. Maybe Rollins brings in Kassius Ohno or he replaces Rollins in the shield.
    I really want Ohno to join the Shield. When all is said and done i think Rollins will be a top face and Ambrose a top heel. Hopefully Reigns can be a top heel as well but i think he will struggle the most on his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    So we're already predicting the Shields end and they've been in existence for how long? Can we as fans ever just stop and enjoy the product every once in a while without having to dissect each and every possible outcome we can think of, followed by the inevitable "Dammit WWE! You fucked ____ up!" rants?
    I gotta agree with this. We think too much about what we want to happen down the road, and that is why we don't enjoy a single thing they do. It did not follow how we had it mapped out. It is not even close to time to break this group apart. They haven't even had time to settle into their roles.
    I'm the Miz...and I'm.........................moderate

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by evilgenius780 View Post
    I gotta agree with this. We think too much about what we want to happen down the road, and that is why we don't enjoy a single thing they do. It did not follow how we had it mapped out. It is not even close to time to break this group apart. They haven't even had time to settle into their roles.
    If we can't speculate about what's going to happen down the road, then what can we discuss on these forums? Isnt' that why we're all here?
    I can speculate about what's going to happen, and still enjoy things as they play out, even if they don't do "what I want them to" or "what I'd like to see".
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    If we can't speculate about what's going to happen down the road, then what can we discuss on these forums? Isnt' that why we're all here?
    I can speculate about what's going to happen, and still enjoy things as they play out, even if they don't do "what I want them to" or "what I'd like to see".
    Agreed, but Tommy... Not all are as "level headed" and understand that it's all "just a show" like the regular users such as you. There's a VAST amount of people who end up playing the "blame creative" game when the speculations of some contradict the outcome. Say you were to speculate this glorious breaking of the faction and post it in these threads. Some like me will say, good thought TT! Others will take that as the ONLY acceptable outcome and when it doesn't occur, they will take to the Blogs page and scream from the rooftops of the IWC that WWE is doing that specific fan an injustice with the product they produce.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Agreed, but Tommy... Not all are as "level headed" and understand that it's all "just a show" like the regular users such as you. There's a VAST amount of people who end up playing the "blame creative" game when the speculations of some contradict the outcome. Say you were to speculate this glorious breaking of the faction and post it in these threads. Some like me will say, good thought TT! Others will take that as the ONLY acceptable outcome and when it doesn't occur, they will take to the Blogs page and scream from the rooftops of the IWC that WWE is doing that specific fan an injustice with the product they produce.
    I know. But that won't stop me trying to change people's perspective. I'm just trying to do my bit in that respect
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I know. But that won't stop me trying to change people's perspective. I'm just trying to do my bit in that respect
    Oh Tommy, if only other wrestling fans were as just and noble as you

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Well here is how i see it. The shield will likely disband somewhere between wrestlemania and summerslam. I see rollins and ambrose getting singles pushes, and unless reigns gets a mouth piece, i see him fairing the way of mason ryan.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Well here is how i see it. The shield will likely disband somewhere between wrestlemania and summerslam. I see rollins and ambrose getting singles pushes, and unless reigns gets a mouth piece, i see him fairing the way of mason ryan.
    So much hate for Reigns and his on mic ability... I see him as being the next Bautista. Dave didn't have a mouthpiece and managed well coming out of Evolution (where he wasn't the star of the faction). Reigns biggest obstacle isn't his lack on the mic but his move set in the ring. If he can expand it to look more dominant, he will be fine feuding against Ryback for a WWE title in the future (yes a Ryback WWE Reign will come in the future).

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling1 View Post
    i will be attending RAW monday and im so pumped to see Punk vs ryback only to have the shield mess it up which im pumped for that too lol but we all know that the shield will eventually die. sadly prob too soon. . so when they finally kill this greatest thing since nexus who will shine to most cause all 3 are very good ! and when will it happen?

i thin rollins will turn face
    I think it will be Reigns will be who will turn face, he seem to be more of the loner if you notice he comes down one side the Rollins and Ambrose is always together.... But as for the breakout star probably Rollins??
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???