Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kane & 'Taker

If Punk wins at Royal Rumble I have this feeling we could see a Punk vs. Taker match at WrestleMania. A Streak vs. Streak match would main event the show most likely. WWE doesn't even have to spend a Royal Rumble win on Taker for this to happen. For some reason I could see Punk calling out Taker, and claiming his streak is much more better, and means more. This will make Taker upset, and we will see the two square off at WrestleMania for the championship. Either Punk would end the streak (I doubt it) most likely Taker would win and hold the title for a month or so most likely. Then he would lose it some how.

I wouldn't mind seeing this happen. I wouldn't have a problem with Taker getting one last run with the title before he goes out for good at some point.

Then again, anything is possible and Taker could face a different opponent.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    Well I couldn't agree any more with that. But my friend also considered undertaker's health situation and for that case a tag match is more safer for any wrestler to work. Plus it's a bonus for us fans 'cuz we get to see the brother of destruction one more time.
    There's no incentive for 'taker. The guy is an a position to pick and chose his opponents, and what match to have. The Shield will not be big enough for him by 'mania and I don't think having The Brothers of Destruction would be that much of a draw. Undertaker can still have amazing matches and a tag team match will take away that shine.

Great singles matches are always better than great tag matches.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bgrandchamp1 View Post
    If Punk wins at Royal Rumble I have this feeling we could see a Punk vs. Taker match at WrestleMania. A Streak vs. Streak match would main event the show most likely. WWE doesn't even have to spend a Royal Rumble win on Taker for this to happen. For some reason I could see Punk calling out Taker, and claiming his streak is much more better, and means more. This will make Taker upset, and we will see the two square off at WrestleMania for the championship. Either Punk would end the streak (I doubt it) most likely Taker would win and hold the title for a month or so most likely. Then he would lose it some how.

I wouldn't mind seeing this happen. I wouldn't have a problem with Taker getting one last run with the title before he goes out for good at some point.

Then again, anything is possible and Taker could face a different opponent.
    While that's a good idea, I'm not in favor of the title being involved in Taker's streak match.
    Plus Taker isn't realistically going to hang around post Wrestlemania. He struggles to wrestle one match, why would they put the title on a guy for one month when he can't wrestle on a weekly basis?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    While that's a good idea, I'm not in favor of the title being involved in Taker's streak match.
    Plus Taker isn't realistically going to hang around post Wrestlemania. He struggles to wrestle one match, why would they put the title on a guy for one month when he can't wrestle on a weekly basis?
    They did it with Austin before, although this is a different situation. I am just saying, don't count any ideas out when it comes to WWE's choices as to what makes "sense".

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Fair enough.

The match could happen, but as you said no title could be involved. For all we know Rock could win at Royal Rumble and be the champ at Mania headlining the show.

I could see Lesnar facing Taker, but theres a good chance Lesnar and Triple H could face off at mania, unless WWE ends the feud before Wrestlemania. I would love to see Lesnar vs Taker personally.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    They did it with Austin before, although this is a different situation. I am just saying, don't count any ideas out when it comes to WWE's choices as to what makes "sense".
    I'm not counting it out by any means. In fact, I think it's fairly likely to happen. But I don't think it's a good idea.

I'm not counting it out by any means. In fact, I think it's fairly likely to happen. But I don't think it's a good idea.
    I'm with you on my perspective of it being a bad idea in the long term, but the popularity Punk has going for him would provide an excellent time for a solid payday. I don't think that Lesnar is going to bring in that major amount of $$$ the way he did when first coming back. The guy ruined his comeback with the "Brock Lesnar speak and take over" skit he did. People know its back to Lesnar being that awkward guy who needed a mouth piece before. Most were hoping that his time in UFC would help to make him a much stronger character, and this failed greatly. So the idea of Taker challenging Punk at WM would be a good business decision for the short term; although it's a bad one for the long run.

DRG hates everyone

I honestly don't know who Taker will face if he doesn't face Punk or Lesnar.

Hopefully the creative team would have Taker face someone he has never faced at Wrestlemania before.

The Rock or John Cena? I highly doubt it. Most likely we will see Cena vs the Rock Part 2 at Mania, or maybe we would see a triple threat match at mania. Rock vs. Cena vs. Cm Punk for the title.

Kane? We have seen this before.

Triple H? Three times was enough.

Sting? He's staying in TNA, and even if a Sting Taker match were to ever happen everyone would whine and complain about it saying Sting and Taker will put on a boring match.

Stone Cold? I doubt it.

Hopefully the creative team would have Taker face someone he has never faced at Wrestlemania before.

The Rock or John Cena? I highly doubt it. Most likely we will see Cena vs the Rock Part 2 at Mania, or maybe we would see a triple threat match at mania. Rock vs. Cena vs. Cm Punk for the title.

Sting? He's staying in TNA, and even if a Sting Taker match were to ever happen everyone would whine and complain about it saying Sting and Taker will put on a boring match.

Stone Cold? I doubt it.
    Taker vs. Sami Callahan. I vote for this.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries

Stone Cold? I doubt it.
    Taker vs Diesel?