Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kane & 'Taker

Kane & 'Taker

A friend told me this as an idea for WM.
    Instead of a normal streak match, how about a Tag match to increase the streak? Let's say Kane and The Undertaker reuinte as The Brothers of Destruction and get them in a program with The Shield. Then at 'Mania, let them tag against The Shield, in a two on three handicap match. Off course Kane and Undertaker will find a win to win, but in the end it puts The Shield over.

Could this idea work?
    Haiters gonna Haite ^^

this doesnt sound like a bad idea
    Best Gimmick on NXT

Not a bad idea, for a normal match but not at WM for me. Has to be Taker v Lesner and then retire after beating Cena next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling1 View Post
    this doesnt sound like a bad idea
    It has something right? Add a little flavor to it and it could work.
    Haiters gonna Haite ^^

Blog Entries
    Don't know if I like that.

The Undertaker is/was the standard in the WWE, and it has often been said that you're not a made man until you have faced off with 'taker. It's far too early for The Shield to do that, and there are plenty of people who should be before them that deserves an opportunity.

That's the problem with 'taker wrestling once a year - for years, he made a lot of guys but now he only wrestles once a year, that can't happen and if it does, it'll be a rarity.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Don't know if I like that.

The Undertaker is/was the standard in the WWE, and it has often been said that you're not a made man until you have faced off with 'taker. It's far too early for The Shield to do that, and there are plenty of people who should be before them that deserves an opportunity.

That's the problem with 'taker wrestling once a year - for years, he made a lot of guys but now he only wrestles once a year, that can't happen and if it does, it'll be a rarity.
    Well I couldn't agree any more with that. But my friend also considered undertaker's health situation and for that case a tag match is more safer for any wrestler to work. Plus it's a bonus for us fans 'cuz we get to see the brother of destruction one more time.
    Haiters gonna Haite ^^

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Not a bad idea, for a normal match but not at WM for me. Has to be Taker v Lesner and then retire after beating Cena next year.
    Wow, Taker v Lesnar at WM 29 and Taker vs Cena at WM 30 with Taker retiring after is exactly what I want to happen too! Fancy that!

I'm not sure if a streak match should include Taker tagging with someone to try and increase his streak.
    It's not a bad idea though, but I'm not sure if it feels right.
    I wouldn't mind seeing the BoD reuniting to put over the Shield in a 3 on 2 handicap match though.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    Well I couldn't agree any more with that. But my friend also considered undertaker's health situation and for that case a tag match is more safer for any wrestler to work. Plus it's a bonus for us fans 'cuz we get to see the brother of destruction one more time.
    The problem is the "streak" is a singles only. Taker + Kane is not putting the streak on the line. Sure it keeps UT around longer, but it ends the consecutive defenses at WM.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    The problem is the "streak" is a singles only. Taker + Kane is not putting the streak on the line. Sure it keeps UT around longer, but it ends the consecutive defenses at WM.
    That's my gripe with the idea.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Wow, Taker v Lesnar at WM 29 and Taker vs Cena at WM 30 with Taker retiring after is exactly what I want to happen too! Fancy that!

I'm not sure if a streak match should include Taker tagging with someone to try and increase his streak.
    It's not a bad idea though, but I'm not sure if it feels right.
    I wouldn't mind seeing the BoD reuniting to put over the Shield in a 3 on 2 handicap match though.
    Not sure we're allowed to agree on things. Worlds gonna end!