Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33
  1. #1

    the shield demise

    i will be attending RAW monday and im so pumped to see Punk vs ryback only to have the shield mess it up which im pumped for that too lol but we all know that the shield will eventually die. sadly prob too soon. . so when they finally kill this greatest thing since nexus who will shine to most cause all 3 are very good ! and when will it happen?

    i thin rollins will turn face
    Best Gimmick on NXT

  2. #2
    They lose to a team featuring Cena and/or Ryback at a PPV and Rollins is the one who gets pinned, Ambrose and Reigns turn on him the next day and there starts a feud, Rollins finds a partner or something.

    Or Evolution style, Rollins wins a title, other members turn on him.

    Got to be Rollins who turns face though.
     

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling1 View Post
    i will be attending RAW monday and im so pumped to see Punk vs ryback only to have the shield mess it up which im pumped for that too lol but we all know that the shield will eventually die. sadly prob too soon. . so when they finally kill this greatest thing since nexus who will shine to most cause all 3 are very good ! and when will it happen?

    i thin rollins will turn face

    So we're already predicting the Shields end and they've been in existence for how long? Can we as fans ever just stop and enjoy the product every once in a while without having to dissect each and every possible outcome we can think of, followed by the inevitable "Dammit WWE! You fucked ____ up!" rants?


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    They lose to a team featuring Cena and/or Ryback at a PPV and Rollins is the one who gets pinned, Ambrose and Reigns turn on him the next day and there starts a feud, Rollins finds a partner or something.

    Or Evolution style, Rollins wins a title, other members turn on him.

    Got to be Rollins who turns face though.
    man that sounds perfect! do you think they replace rollins?
    Best Gimmick on NXT

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling1 View Post
    man that sounds perfect! do you think they replace rollins?
    Would make sense but an Ambrose/Reigns feud v Rollins might be cool. Maybe Rollins brings in Kassius Ohno or he replaces Rollins in the shield.
     

  6. #6
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    So we're already predicting the Shields end and they've been in existence for how long? Can we as fans ever just stop and enjoy the product every once in a while without having to dissect each and every possible outcome we can think of, followed by the inevitable "Dammit WWE! You fucked ____ up!" rants?
    What kind of a fucked up mentality is that? You mean to actually enjoy a TV show and it's storylines?

    Lunacy. Absolute lunacy.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  7. #7
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,904
    Blog Entries
    1
    Ryback did one say: "FEED ME THREEEEEEE".
    At Wrestlemania, WWE will oblige him by feeding him The Shield, and he will beat them, signaling their end.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  8. #8
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,904
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    So we're already predicting the Shields end and they've been in existence for how long? Can we as fans ever just stop and enjoy the product every once in a while without having to dissect each and every possible outcome we can think of, followed by the inevitable "Dammit WWE! You fucked ____ up!" rants?
    Exactly what I was thinking when I saw this thread.
    But all good things must come to an end, and there's no harm in speculating.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    So we're already predicting the Shields end and they've been in existence for how long? Can we as fans ever just stop and enjoy the product every once in a while without having to dissect each and every possible outcome we can think of, followed by the inevitable "Dammit WWE! You fucked ____ up!" rants?
    This ^ You just summed up everything that's wrong with the majority of wrestling fans these days IMO.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  10. #10
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,510
    Blog Entries
    10
    I know I'm going to get crap for this... but Seth rollins is by far the stand out of this group... turning him face and sending him after a major title sooner than later isn't a bad idea.... I don't like what they are doing with dean ambrose... he seems silly.
    #BeJelly


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.