Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    You know, for decades, and I mean DECADES, Fred Flintstone has been the face of Fruity Pebbles. I know he has his critics, and some would suggest that he isn't PG enough given his previous career in television, but I was a fan.

When it came to the breakfast table, the guy was putting asses in seats for years. As a kid, I remember rooting for him on the TV commericals. Literally making money every time he was in front of the camera. He was the iconic hero that always triumphed over the villian.

Speaking of villians, I hated Barney Rubble with a passion. Always trying to steal Fred's Pebbles! But I was a mark then, and didn't understand the scripted nature of the product. These days I realize Rubble was a true heel, and deserves the Breakfast Hall of Fame for his work.

But now, after all these years, why is Post trying to fix something that isn't broken? Flintstone has single-handedly carried that company on his back, and he's done it all with a character that everyone can relate to! Who dosen't relate to a blue collar caveman that watches drive-in movies with a pink dinosaur? Now THAT'S old school.

I guess all good things have to come to an end. Post must be in it for the money, because now they're going to shove Cena, and the cereal, down our throats for years to come. None of us wanted this, none of us are prepared for this, and to be honest, none of us should accept this. But unfortunately, a majority of us will continue to put up with whatever Post is selling us.

I mean, Mother of God, he only knows 5 fucking flavors!

Sorry.

The point is, John Cena is a poor replacement for Fred Flintstone. An era has ended. This WILL turn off alot of old-school fans. Myself included. I think it's time we all switched to Captain Crunch.
    I don't think people these days watch the flintstones that much. Yes, they were great back in the day, but cartoons come and go, and unfortunately Fred's time passed a while back

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    I don't think people these days watch the flintstones that much. Yes, they were great back in the day, but cartoons come and go, and unfortunately Fred's time passed a while back
    I picture Jack doing something along these lines to your logic;

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Fack the Fred Flintstone. I make him humble old country way.

Kids aren't gonna want fruit pebbles cuz of Cena. They're gonna want what they want,regardless of who it is,Do you really think they're gonna choose fruity pebbles over something like Cinnamon toast crunch or something with more chocolate just because who's on it?

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Kids aren't gonna want fruit pebbles cuz of Cena. They're gonna want what they want,regardless of who it is,Do you really think they're gonna choose fruity pebbles over something like Cinnamon toast crunch or something with more chocolate just because who's on it?
    I'd like to see cereal (serial) killers on the box.

Blog Entries
    Wow, somebody actually cares about Fruity Pebbles? Is it actually a popular cereal then?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I picture Jack doing something along these lines to your logic;

I think it's clear that the guy was trolling with this one man! I saw the humorous side anyway!

At least, I hope he was trolling.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I think it's clear that the guy was trolling with this one man! I saw the humorous side anyway!

At least, I hope he was trolling.....
    And apparently I managed to troll you a bit TT... The post was meant as a blatant over exaggeration of the OPs position on the topic as his post was a blatant over exaggeration of his opinion on Cena being the "Face of Fruity Pebbles".

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    And apparently I managed to troll you a bit TT... The post was meant as a blatant over exaggeration of the OPs position on the topic as his post was a blatant over exaggeration of his opinion on Cena being the "Face of Fruity Pebbles".
    You troll

Blog Entries
    In my professional wrestling opinion, lucky charms is a way better cereal than any other cereals.