Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 51
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Cena>Fred Flintstone
    We all know Fred Flintstone sells better than John Cena.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-BhMO4rcAg

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie09 View Post
    We all know Fred Flintstone sells better than John Cena.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-BhMO4rcAg
    Cena>Fred Flintstone




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  3. #13
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    One of the many things that grind against me is Cena haters.

    I'm not a fan of Cena, but I understand his appeal and drawing factor. I understand the need for him. There are plenty of things around him that I don't understand (i.e. why there isn't a Cena-stature equivilant so he can have time off without the ratings falling faster that a whores thong), but that is another conversation.

    Guess what guys and girls - the WWE product is no longer aimed at us, it's aimed at children. John Cena is the epitome of that. John Cena appeals to kids better than anyone and that is why he is the top guy. The guy does amazing philanthropy work outside the ring too. It makes all the sense in the world to cash in on that.

    Don't like it? Eat bran flakes and watch something else.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    One of the many things that grind against me is Cena haters.

    I'm not a fan of Cena, but I understand his appeal and drawing factor. I understand the need for him. There are plenty of things around him that I don't understand (i.e. why there isn't a Cena-stature equivilant so he can have time off without the ratings falling faster that a whores thong), but that is another conversation.

    Guess what guys and girls - the WWE product is no longer aimed at us, it's aimed at children. John Cena is the epitome of that. John Cena appeals to kids better than anyone and that is why he is the top guy. The guy does amazing philanthropy work outside the ring too. It makes all the sense in the world to cash in on that.

    Don't like it? Eat bran flakes and watch something else.
    Alot of his jokes are inside that only our Audience would get, I watch RAW with my 7 year old Sister and she doesn't laugh at any of his jokes, how many Star Wars jokes has this guy used over the years, your telling me a 10 year old in today's society would be familiar with these jokes.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    One of the many things that grind against me is Cena haters.

    I'm not a fan of Cena, but I understand his appeal and drawing factor. I understand the need for him. There are plenty of things around him that I don't understand (i.e. why there isn't a Cena-stature equivilant so he can have time off without the ratings falling faster that a whores thong), but that is another conversation.

    Guess what guys and girls - the WWE product is no longer aimed at us, it's aimed at children. John Cena is the epitome of that. John Cena appeals to kids better than anyone and that is why he is the top guy. The guy does amazing philanthropy work outside the ring too. It makes all the sense in the world to cash in on that.

    Don't like it? Eat bran flakes and watch something else.
    Yeah but that doesn't mean, he doesn't have any adult fans.




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  6. #16
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,714
    K2Jelly, did I do enough to pass?


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  7. #17
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,652
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    K2Jelly, did I do enough to pass?
    BennyTheBall kinda took your spotlight but you still did enough.


  8. #18
    After reading some of responses to this thread, it's becoming apparent that Post management has given in to the IWC's demands. The Internet is killing breakfast.

  9. #19
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,714
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    BennyTheBall kinda took your spotlight but you still did enough.
    He kinda made my points in a better way I agree...

    Fruity pebbles suck anyway.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  10. #20
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    You know, for decades, and I mean DECADES, Fred Flintstone has been the face of Fruity Pebbles. I know he has his critics, and some would suggest that he isn't PG enough given his previous career in television, but I was a fan.

    When it came to the breakfast table, the guy was putting asses in seats for years. As a kid, I remember rooting for him on the TV commericals. Literally making money every time he was in front of the camera. He was the iconic hero that always triumphed over the villian.

    Speaking of villians, I hated Barney Rubble with a passion. Always trying to steal Fred's Pebbles! But I was a mark then, and didn't understand the scripted nature of the product. These days I realize Rubble was a true heel, and deserves the Breakfast Hall of Fame for his work.

    But now, after all these years, why is Post trying to fix something that isn't broken? Flintstone has single-handedly carried that company on his back, and he's done it all with a character that everyone can relate to! Who dosen't relate to a blue collar caveman that watches drive-in movies with a pink dinosaur? Now THAT'S old school.

    I guess all good things have to come to an end. Post must be in it for the money, because now they're going to shove Cena, and the cereal, down our throats for years to come. None of us wanted this, none of us are prepared for this, and to be honest, none of us should accept this. But unfortunately, a majority of us will continue to put up with whatever Post is selling us.

    I mean, Mother of God, he only knows 5 fucking flavors!

    Sorry.

    The point is, John Cena is a poor replacement for Fred Flintstone. An era has ended. This WILL turn off alot of old-school fans. Myself included. I think it's time we all switched to Captain Crunch.
    Just as you say that, we learn hulk hogan is the new face of the box for captain crunch, brother.
     

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.