View Poll Results: Why do you like and think is better, Kurt Angle or Shawn Michaels

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kurt Angle

2 40.00%
  • Shawn Michaels

3 60.00%

Kurt Angle or Shawn Michaels

Two excellent wrestlers. Both have had legendary matches, (Two with each other), and both have multiple champions and are grand slam winners. Shawn Michaels has wrestled much longer and was is considered one of the greatest in-ring performers of all time, and having been apart of some of the greatest wrestlemania matches of all time with Jericho, Benoit, Triple H, Bret Hart, and The Undertaker as well as Kurt Angle who wrestled Brock Lesnar in what is considered by some to be one of the greatest matches of all time. Kurt Angle is still wrestling in TNA and continues to have great matches with the likes of AJ Styles, and Jeff Hardy, while Shawn Michaels is retired and went out in a legendary match with The Deadman.

So two great wrestlers, but which one do you like and think is better overall.

I like Kurt Angle more for I feel his matches where always more intense, he went from being one of the funniest guys in WWE, to being one of the most serious and dangerous wrestlers in WWE. He is just a great wrestler, and one of my favorites of all time.

Both are very good. I give the edge to HBK though. The man's charisma and in-ring talent and ability to sell even though he over-sells sometime is among the best I have ever seen. Taking away nothing from Angle and he's awesome in the ring as well but HBK is at the top of my list.

Black Ninja!
    Shawn Michaels...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!