Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 24 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    John Cena wins the Rumble to set up a Rock/Punk/Cena match at Wrestlemania.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    He already is 20-0
    My mistake 21 and 0
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    My mistake 21 and 0
    I would've figured he would've stopped at 20-0 since it's a nice round number but apparently according to reports which I take with a grain of salt these days he wants to wrestle more Mania's. How many more? Well your guess is as good as mine. In August of last year I got to meet him as you can see in my avatar and the man looked beat up and tired. I heard he was having trouble getting around so WWE started flying out doctors to his home in Texas instead of him traveling to the doctors. If this is the case you gotta wonder what kind of shape he's gonna be in to put on another 5-star match. I'm all for seeing Undertaker perform and pro-long his streak but if not capable of performing in the way we all have seen him perform in past Mania's then I rather not see it at all. Just won't be the same not to mention it won't be good for his health either.

Ryback wins and faces Show for the WHC at Wrestlemania

Blog Entries
    Cena or Orton.
    I'm jus sayin...

Crazy Thought:

What If Vickie not only had the Wrestlemania shot for the title at WrestleMania, but forced Dolph to put up his Money in the Bank briefcase in the match. Dolph gets in the Rumble at #2, lasts the whole time until Cena eliminates him last. Rock beats Punk for the title, afterwards Brock shows up and attacks Rock, which allows Cena to cash in Money in the Bank and win the WWE Championship.
    Prediction Results
    2011 Overall PPV Contest: 3rd

Blog Entries

Royal Rumble Prediction

Ive been thinking and thinking and my possible prediction for RR would be this guys

Since a few months ago we got reports saying ryback would face big show at mania, id see him winning the rumble.. since the match is suppose to launch new guys into the Major titles scene,
    and on the other hand the WWE Title , i see rock beating punk, and why it makes sense?
    cause rock after wrestlemania will leave, hence he wont be able to be a champion, hes staying for these 3 months so thats the only way the wwe can have him have 1 last run , these 3 months its the time hes staying so it makes sense having him champion and obviously losing it at mania, now at mania id see either punk winning it back, or a triple threat with cena included and cena winning.. but id prefer cena off the wwe title picture

Blog Entries
    Cena, IMO, is the only viable contender for RR winner this year. Otherwise, someone from Smackdown will win.

Orton, so far it seems like it will come down to him and Sheamus. Orton has yet to win a Royal Rumble and if Ziggler cashes in MITB and wins it would be a great start the feud.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Veggi40 View Post
    Orton, so far it seems like it will come down to him and Sheamus. Orton has yet to win a Royal Rumble and if Ziggler cashes in MITB and wins it would be a great start the feud.
    ?

Orton won it back in '09.