Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 25 ... LastLast
    Yeah you're right, I never checked. I still think he will win it this year though

Orton, Sheamus, and Cena are the most likely to win if you ask me. If Ryback feuds with Big Show it will not be over the belt. It's gonna be one of those matches that takes place towards the beginning of the Mania.

Blog Entries
    I think Sheamus will eliminate Orton, only for Orton to get back in the ring and unfairly eliminate Sheamus (Angle/HBK style) to really start their Wrestlemania feud and start an Orton heel turn. As for the winner, my money would unfortunately be on Cena to win the Rumble and Rock to win the title, though i still hold hope that CM Punk will retain and Undertaker will return and win the Rumble. If neither of those scenarios unfold, then i would say Ryback will win.

If The Rock does win at RR i see him losing it at Elimination Chamber and having a rematch at WM against the champion.

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDalllasTJ View Post
    it was no big suprise.

i think the last REAL unpredictable thing that happend was Goldbergs debut on raw.
    You must be the smartest man in town then.

Blog Entries

The shield at the rumble

I noticed this monday that this was the first time in a while that the shield didn't attack someone after disrespecting the champion and it got me thinking. The rock might actually have the shield on his side. I mean, for those who don't know the rock and roman reigns are actually cousins. So why not have the rock win the belt via outside interference from the shield. it wouldn't be a face turn obviously because all the cool kids still like punk, and it wouldn't be like interfering would be something that would be popular in general. but it could be an interesting twist at the end of the match. the ref gets knocked down... the rock goes to pin cm punk, you see the shield coming down... rock stands up as if he was going to get in a brawl... laughs and lets the shield put punk threw the announce table. throwing punk back in, just in time for the ref to gather his thoughts. it would give the rock vs punk angle a whole new spin... forget the traditional face vs heel... lets get tweener vs heel . what do you guys think?
    #TeamGeeky

Black Ninja!
    That would be nice...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

They are probably going to put all three members mid Rumble Match and take out 1/2 off 30 guys in the RUmble before they get eliminated just like Punk's Stable took out the guys one by one i the RUmble Once. I hope this Rumble will be better then last years. Last Years SUCKED BIG TIME!

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar83 View Post
    They are probably going to put all three members mid Rumble Match and take out 1/2 off 30 guys in the RUmble before they get eliminated just like Punk's Stable took out the guys one by one i the RUmble Once. I hope this Rumble will be better then last years. Last Years SUCKED BIG TIME!
    I can see them working together, and lasting a while before all three of them get single handedly eliminated by Orton...
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    I can see them working together, and lasting a while before all three of them get single handedly eliminated by Orton...
    They will all be eliminated by Ryback