Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 ... LastLast
    Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    My prediction
    Royal Rumble-Undertaker wins it/ Punk beats Rock dirty
    Elimination Chamber-Punk retains
    Wrestlemania-Undertaker beats Punk for the WWE title
    Extreme Rules-Punk beats Taker in some kind of gimmick match(last man standing to taker isnt pinned)
    Taker goes away again til next year, he only needs 2 matches and a few spots in the rumble.
    This isnt what i would do but i think it might happen.Dont see rock getting the belt in the end

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tweedidldum View Post
    I guess by now after HHH's announcement it is predicted that the Undertaker will show up at the Royal Rumble and win it.......what do you all think?

Either way i think he will show up at the rumble.....winning it maybe to set up some kind of story line for wrestlmania and challenges for one of the titles and loses for the first time ending the streak.

i think this because through all the wrestlmania's people have put him over. I think he will put somenone else over at wrestlmania and take a loss....someone who is deserving and someone who the WWE obviously is going to invest in big time to eventually carry the company like Cena has for so many years.

I think it will be takers way of giving back after all the WWE has done for him.......and then retires on a special episode of RAW devoted to him.

because lets face it, if it happens this way, people will understand that whoever beats the deadman will not be beating the deadman in his prime they will be beating a character who has run his course and is not the same as he was when he was in his prime......
    The problem with that though is...it will make alot of people unhappy no matter which out come. There will be those upset the streak has finally ended(and probably bitch about who it ended to), or if Taker were to win the title at Mania, only to relinquish the title in a month or two, and in that scenario, people would bitch about the fact a reign was so short. Personally i'd like to see Taker wrestle this yr, and then next yr and end it all at WM 30

I hope he faces a new opponent that can carry their weight. Right now there is nobody on the roster in the same league and Undertaker, but im sure it will be a decent match whom ever he faces

Black Ninja!
    Undertaker is going to Show up on TNA on January 3rd So he can finally face Sting. Just to really surprise everyone.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Undertaker is going to Show up on TNA on January 3rd So he can finally face Sting. Just to really surprise everyone.
    I knew from your post in that TNA topic this would be related to it. But what if he really did? And this was the reveal of the secret proposal to work together from here on out in one coexisting company? Then what would you do? Shit and die all at once?

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    I knew from your post in that TNA topic this would be related to it. But what if he really did? And this was the reveal of the secret proposal to work together from here on out in one coexisting company? Then what would you do? Shit and die all at once?
    I'd be quite happy to see it. Realistically. It isn't gonna happen, but it would be the biggest moment in Wrestling for a LONG, Long time.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I'd be quite happy to see it. Realistically. It isn't gonna happen, but it would be the biggest moment in Wrestling for a LONG, Long time.
    Oh sure,And Of course I would have NEVER thought to tape it on DVR too .

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

I hope undertaker Returns at Royal Rumble and Wins it ,setting up a Cm Punk vs Taker match at mania

Obviously Punk retains vs Rock due to Brock interference

Rck vs Brock at mania

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallenone View Post
    All though it would be cool to see someone beat The undertaker at Maina, it will never happen. I think it will be better just to let the streak stay, let taker have one really big match left then let it be his last one, maybe have the lights go out and have him disrepair.
    Knowing how shit the WWE is, it will probably be Cena who beats him.

I don't think he will win it, he doesn't need a title shot. I dont know who Taker will face at WM, that match with HHH was TOP Notch and tough to follow.