Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Marx View Post
    Don't agree. Loved every minute. Because Jericho wasn't back for Jericho, but to help out. Sure, the 3rd run did nothing for the legend Chris Jericho. But the Chicago Street Fight was very good and one of the defining moments in CM Punks reign. The whole build was good, every match was good, and Jericho isn't too big to just lose (and lose, and lose) whilst staying relevant.

That's why I'd like to see him come back, feud with Ziggler, lose first, win second, lose at Mania in a match where they try to steal the show.
    Your reasons for loving every minute of it is exactly why I hated every minute of it.

A veteran putting over a younger star is great, but if the veteran does nothing but lose every big match he's in, it becomes pointless. CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho would've been MUCH more memorable had Jericho actually won at one of the PPVs. He lost at the Rumble. the Chamber, WrestleMania, and Extreme Rules. Good matches? Yes. But it became clear it was nothing but filler to extend Punk's title reign halfway through the feud.

Then he went on to lose at Over the Limit and Money in the Bank, so by the time he DID finally win against Ziggler at SummerSlam, it did absolutely nothing to put Ziggler over in regard. Congratulations Ziggler, you just lost the PPV jobber of 2012.

Ziggler gained nothing from the feud, and Punk didn't gain half as much as he should have. Mission failed.

Bottom-line, Jericho's 2012 run was a waste of time. I'm have no doubt his INTENTION was to make the younger guys become bigger stars, but piss-poor booking kept it from happening.
    Last edited by Jack Newport; 12-21-2012 at 08:28 AM.

John Cena! He'll win the rumble and face Ziggler for the whc at wrestlemania. Forget Rock vs Cena 2 it'll be Rock vs. Punk 2 so Punk can get his title back after The Rock wins in January. Mark my words marks!

Divas to believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    CM Punk on RAW said "I'm the gold standard" !
    Oh wait...no ! Shelton Benjamin is the Gold Standard !

RR winner = Shelton Benjamin
    Wrestlemania = CM Punk(c) vs Shelton Benjamin

OK I know this won't happen so, as at mania it will probably be Cena vs Rock or Cena vs Rock vs Punk for the WWE belt, I think it will be a Smackdown Superstar who will win the Royal Rumble match. Or maybe Punk, if he lose vs Rock, will enter the RR match and win it.
    I would ABSOLUTELY love that!

In all honesty I could see Jericho's return at the RR and winning and then challenging Dolph at Mania. It would be similar to when Edge came back at the Rumble and challenged Jericho at Mania. Jericho could easily have the fans behind him and Dolph is a really good heal. Would make a good Mania match in my eyes.

Other people I could see (and wouldn't mind seeing): Christian, Barrett, Miz, Bryan, Kane

People I could see (and would hate): Del Rio, Cena, Orton, Sheamus, Ryback,
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. - FMA

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanide View Post
    Wade Barrett
    My answer as well

Guys... this is basic thuganomics. The winner of the RR will be John Cena. The Rock is taking the strap from Punk, as much as it might pain us to accept. Cena vs Rock II at Mania for the Title. Rock/Cena end their feud 1-1, Vince's two favs each get their big moment, everyone leaves 'happy.'

I wouldn't even be surprised if Cena wins the Rumble, and later in the night interferes in Punk/Rock, costing Punk the title and in turn, selecting the Rock as his Mania opponent.

In a different world, I'd like to see the Miz win and challenge Ziggler. If Cena vs Rock MUST happen, let Cena win the Elimination Chamber.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

I'm still thinking Wade Barrett!

I believe a superstar that is a mid carder should win the Rumble. It gives them elevation and hype towards Wrestlemania. When Del Rio won the Rumble in 2011, I completely disagreed. He was pushed to quickly and he is know feuding with 3MB. This year the Miz seems like a suitable pick to win the Rumble. I see John Cena and it should be John Cena vs Rock!

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Undertaker will be a surprise entrant and win, setting up WM streak vs title streak at WM.

Mark it and put me down for $100.
    Last edited by Playboy Stevie V; 12-21-2012 at 04:05 PM.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    Undertaker will me a surprise entrant and win, setting up WM streak vs title streak at WM.

This.......

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.

Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    Undertaker will be a surprise entrant and win, setting up WM streak vs title streak at WM.

This is a BIG scenario guys. If Taker wins the Rumble, challenges for the WWE Title at Mania, ends CM Punks streak of (nearly 500 days by April), and walks out of Mania the champion - that HAS to be his final match ever. It doesn't get any bigger than that. I always figured Taker's career would end at Mania 30. Hmm. I'd be entertained to see it play out.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL