Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
    Sting

Nah, my pick is Damien Sandow...you're welcome
    "INCE...INCE WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!"

Quote Originally Posted by Zekic View Post
    Ehh i hoped ziggler gonna lose MITB(Tough have no idea what cena would do with it) and then would win RR. Other then that, i have no credible idea. Ryback(Tough he probably gonna feud with Shield), Chris Jericho(Highly doubt he would return so soon),ADR(tough unlikely to do this so soon after his first win especially since he is still rather fresh in WWE), Cena, Randy Orton.I guess it's just gonna be some shocker, like Undertaker(which is mentioned in post above).
    I believe he will fued with Shield til EC is over. Big Show vs Ryback is likely going to be the matchup we will see at Mania. Than again, I wouldn't be disappointed if Ryback faced Lesnar.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    A waste to put the WWE title and the streak in one match IMO.

I see Cena winning and challenging The Rock for the title.
    I'd rather it be someone new to win the Rumble. Not a fan of guys winning the Rumble more than once.

Quote Originally Posted by k_roll00 View Post
    Chris Jericho!

Big Show vs Jericho at WM. However I don't think that Big Show will be champion that long...
    If Jericho is going to be at Mania, I'd much rather see Jericho vs Daniel Bryan!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Obama View Post
    It will be the miz or kofi kingston but i hope its ryback
    I had the same idea, but with a Ziggler cash in, and Triple Threat between the 3 of them. Bringing 3 past feuds into one.

Christian!
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Who will win the 2013 Royal Rumble?

Simple question.

For me, it comes down to three people, and all of them would be gunning for Dolph Ziggler and the World Heavyweight Championship.

Choice #1 - Ryback

Ryback gets one more shot at beating CM Punk for the WWE Championship in a TLC match during the first Raw of 2013, but that's only because CM Punk couldn't compete at the TLC PPV. Expect that upcoming match to be a watered-down version of what we would've seen had it happened last Sunday. But of course, CM Punk is going to face The Rock at the Royal Rumble, so Ryback's chances of becoming WWE Champion in two weeks are zero to none.

However, if WWE planned on keeping Ryback in a world title picture, they made shift his attention to Dolph Ziggler, who will likely cash in his MITB contract at the Royal Rumble and become World Heavyweight Champion. In all these scenarios, Ziggler will no doubt survive The Big Show at the Elimination Chamber. Ryback would win the Royal Rumble, go on to face Ziggler at WrestleMania...and probably win.

Choice #2 - John Cena

John Cena just finished facing Dolph Ziggler at TLC, with the MITB contract on the line. Cena lost due to AJ costing him the match. Since then, Cena has found himself dealing with AJ's bodyguard, Big E. Langston, every time he tries to get a little bit of revenge. It's highly possible that Cena vs. Ziggler, which has already been going on for over a month, will play out all the way to WrestleMania, where Cena will get a world title shot by winning the Royal Rumble.

The build-up to their Mania match post-Rumble will play out essentially the same as the Ryback scenario, and like Ryback, Cena will probably win the title at WrestleMania, and finally get some revenge. Oh, and he'd also become a world champion again without interrupting CM Punk and The Rock.

Choice #3 - The Miz

The Miz is the wildcard choice of the trio, but his chances of winning the Royal Rumble are just as possible as John Cena or Ryback. The Miz confronted Dolph Ziggler and AJ about what happened at TLC, and ended up getting attacked by Big E. Langston for mocking them. If you've read next week's spoilers for SmackDown, you'll know that Miz and Ziggler have a match, which ends with Ziggler getting a dirty win thanks to Langston. Miz, however, continues to taunt AJ after the match.

While this may or may not be the start of a world title feud at WrestleMania, if WWE wanted Ziggler to actually beat an opponent and retain the world title at Mania, then The Miz should be their go-to guy. Winning the Royal Rumble would enough of a victory for The Miz, whose movie comes out during the Road to WrestleMania.

Thoughts?

The apparent rumour going around at the moment is a second win on the spin for Sheamus, setting him up to face a Heel Orton.

Not sure where Ziggler would fit in to all this, then again dirt sheets are dirt sheets but we know how much WWE (or Triple H more specifically) loves Sheamus and want to continue pushing him as the second top face of the company (don't know why but I think Ryback will fizzle out sooner rather than later, even though I don't mind him at all)

Black Ninja!
    As you said it comes down to who should face Ziggler. To me coming from nowhere and being the man who can be jobbed to Ziggler at Mania without losing to much credibility, the perfect choice to win the rumble this year is Christian. It gives Ziggler a good opponent for mania and Christian is good at Jobbing for the big belt.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Randy Orton or Brad madox .. fuck I cant predict the future