Page 1 of 27 123 11 ... LastLast

Royal Rumble Discussion - Entrants, Returns & Winner?

After Big Show retaining vs Sheamus. I don't believe Ziggler will be cashing it in any time soon aka months. Who do I believe will win the Rumble? Ryback to go on to face the Big Show at WM for the World title. I do believe it is too soon, but I believe that it will happen now that Sheamus lost at TLC. When do I think Ziggler will cash in the MITB? WM29 after Ryback wins the world title. For those who believe he will cash it on the Big Show: Unless WWE would like Dolph to turn face, how could that happen? Big Show and Dolph are both heels. If he cashes it in on the Big Show, he will receive a pop from the crowd. That is why I don't believe he will cash it in on Big Show. Who do you believe will win the Royal Rumble? Your thoughts on my thoughts?
    Last edited by TheGreatOne; 12-17-2012 at 04:02 PM.

I'm sticking to my prediction from about 4 months ago. Surprise entrant Undertaker wins then challenges Punk for WM.

WM streak vs Title Streak.

Mark me down.

Ehh i hoped ziggler gonna lose MITB(Tough have no idea what cena would do with it) and then would win RR. Other then that, i have no credible idea. Ryback(Tough he probably gonna feud with Shield), Chris Jericho(Highly doubt he would return so soon),ADR(tough unlikely to do this so soon after his first win especially since he is still rather fresh in WWE), Cena, Randy Orton.I guess it's just gonna be some shocker, like Undertaker(which is mentioned in post above).
    Last edited by Zekic; 12-17-2012 at 04:18 PM.

1.) I don't see how Dolph cashing in on Big Show has to turn him into a face. He can just come out and say I didn't do this for you, but I did this for me.

2.) I think the Royal Rumble winner will be John Cena defeating the Rock for the title.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

You mean the Roidal Rumble, amirite lads.
    If you don't get it, check Rock's Twitter.

I can see Ryback winning, but that would mean, he'll be facing the WHC champ, but where would that leave Ziggler?
    I can't imagine WWE giving Ryback just a 3 month max reign and the WWE title picture is locked, so that won't happen either.

But Cena will probably win, that would ease things out.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Zekic View Post
    Ehh i hoped ziggler gonna lose MITB(Tough have no idea what cena would do with it) and then would win RR. Other then that, i have no credible idea. Ryback(Tough he probably gonna feud with Shield), Chris Jericho(Highly doubt he would return so soon),ADR(tough unlikely to do this 2 years in a row), Cena, Randy Orton.I guess it's just gonna be some shocker, like Undertaker(which is mentioned in post above).
    Sheamus won last year...
    ‚Äč

Sheamus won last year...
    When you remind me of that.. yeah i sometimes keep skiping some PPV or event's of wrestling in my mind X(. Anyway, thanks for noticing.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    It'll never happen. But Punk retains against the rock before the actual rumble match. He goes into ultra smug mode and sits at ringside on commentary throughout the royal rumble match and runs down every entrant. He gloats and boasts that no matter who wins, they will never be able to reach his level, he's the champ, he's beaten all comers, even the rock, and will carry on holding the belt and break sammartinos record.

He jokes, he snipes and he sits grinning with his feet up on the announce table watching in glee. He even waves off cena, if he wins, meh. The rock dropped cena and punk dropped the rock. There will be no more mumbling about the attitude era, or waiting around for John cena to "take back his brace ring", its his time, it's the punk era and he is the best in the world and the greatest of all time.

number 30 enters. And we hear the glass... Fill in the rest. Although punk would retain at mania.

Chris Jericho!

Big Show vs Jericho at WM. However I don't think that Big Show will be champion that long...

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    I'm sticking to my prediction from about 4 months ago. Surprise entrant Undertaker wins then challenges Punk for WM.

WM streak vs Title Streak.

Mark me down.
    This. It gives Menacing Mark an opponent who can carry the load for him and it gives Punk the opportunity to truly validate this title run.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community