Create your Own ROH Vs WWE Card

If WWE and ROH had a ppv together what would be the matches on your card?

Kevin Steen Vs CM Punk- These two are the top wrestlers in each company, both great world champions, should be hard-hitting battle.

Davey Richards Vs Randy Orton- Two very intense wrestlers, I believe these two could put on a clinic if it goes at least 30 mins.

Michael Elgin Vs Ryback- two beast going at it. Simple.

Eddie Edwards Vs William Regal- A very stiff battle, with two great submission wrestlers as well. Old Vs Young as well.

Dolph Ziggler Vs Adam Cole- I think these two could put on a crazy awesome match. These two can wrestle technically, and both are relatively young, and both are the future of wrestling.

Team Hell No Vs The Briscoe Bros. - Two great tag teams, both tag team champions in their respective companies, this should be an excellent tag team match.

Sheamus Vs Roderick Strong- Though Roderick Strong is small he has proven he can hang with the baddest and the meanest in ROH, it would be a great match if he where to wrestle Sheamus.

El Generico Vs John Cena- Yes El Generico is like the heart and soul of ROH and John Cena is the heart and soul in the WWE. I believe it would be a unique match, and would definitely main event my ppv if this where to happen.

Well this is my card, give your an opinions, and idea of a ROH Vs WWE Card.

Right off the top of my head

Mike Bennett and Maria vs Ziggler and AJ or Ziggler w/AJ vs Bennett w/Maria

Jay Lethal vs Kofi Kingston

Ciampa vs Rollins

Steen vs Punk of course

And that's about it right now I'll be sure to add more as I think them up.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Elgin vs. Ryback vs. Langston

Steen vs. Cena (for shits and giggles) with Steen still having creative control of his character via YouTube videos

Jacobs vs. Ambrose

Strong vs. Rhodes.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone