A Realistic Wrestlemania 29 card

My realistic wrestlemania 29 card would be as follows not in order of appearance though:

The Rock vs. Cm Punk vs. John Cena - Wwe Championship
    Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar w/ Triple H - Special Guest Ref
    Antonio Cesaro vs. Jack Swagger - US Championship
    Wade Barret vs. Christian - IC Championship
    Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara
    Eve vs. AJ vs. Kaitlyn - Divas Championship
    Team Hell No vs. Team Rhode Scholars vs. The Uso's - Wwe Tag Team Championship
    Ryback vs. The Big Show
    Randy Orton vs. Sheamus
    Dolph Ziggler vs. Alberto Del Rio - World Heavyweight Championship

Now i honestly would be pretty happy with a card like this because it has so much story to each match and all matches are a fresh feel to the wrestlemania scene with all high potential . Even the Triple Threat Wwe Title Match John Cena wants the wwe title back and revenge on rock, punk wants revenge on rock taking his title or if he doesnt take it rock is trying pursing the title. and the Undertaker match you have triple H who just lost his last two matches against these two men and even though it was a special guest match last year i highly doubt wwe would make something like this a triple threat since they tend to repeat themselves.

other than the 2 main events this looks like a Raw supershow

Quote Originally Posted by XxJPPRxX View Post
    My realistic wrestlemania 29 card would be as follows not in order of appearance though:

The Rock vs. Cm Punk vs. John Cena - Wwe Championship
    Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar w/ Triple H - Special Guest Ref
    Antonio Cesaro vs. Jack Swagger - US Championship
    Wade Barret vs. Christian - IC Championship
    Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara
    Eve vs. AJ vs. Kaitlyn - Divas Championship
    Team Hell No vs. Team Rhode Scholars vs. The Uso's - Wwe Tag Team Championship
    Ryback vs. The Big Show
    Randy Orton vs. Sheamus
    Dolph Ziggler vs. Alberto Del Rio - World Heavyweight Championship

Now i honestly would be pretty happy with a card like this because it has so much story to each match and all matches are a fresh feel to the wrestlemania scene with all high potential . Even the Triple Threat Wwe Title Match John Cena wants the wwe title back and revenge on rock, punk wants revenge on rock taking his title or if he doesnt take it rock is trying pursing the title. and the Undertaker match you have triple H who just lost his last two matches against these two men and even though it was a special guest match last year i highly doubt wwe would make something like this a triple threat since they tend to repeat themselves.
    Your definition of “realistic” is to have Jack Swagger and his all-American goodness show up a month before the PPV and steamroll through Cesaro who is building himself quite the following? Or to have a match with no story to it be the number 4 to the prize spot of the card? Or let’s negate those choices and bring about the fact that there are 10 matches to this card for a Wrestlemania. Should these be 5 minute matches, because I’d be pissed to pay $75 for a PPV and get matches shorter than what I could get for free on RAW.

The triple threat is just a safe route to keep a title on Punk or help give credit to him for not getting pinned, which would do absolutely nothing for either man who won. If Punk does go over, it will be questionable as he had “aide” in defeating two of the most recognizable names in the business. A triple threat would hurt the WWE title after Punk has built so much credit for it. Taker should retire 20-0, beating a man who has been in 2 matches since returning is pointless unless you want to have a match of the “biggest names who wrestle the least” in which you should throw Bret Hart in for a special ref. At least he has an excuse not to wrestle. Sorry, but the logic you presented in this card is flawed and it would end up being a glorified RAW with the bonus of having Rock, Taker, and Lesnar actually showing up… Not to mention the glitz and glamour would have to be cut in order for any of these matches to be worthy of the price tag. And the “over the top” nature is what makes it Wrestlemania, not just Summer Slam.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Your definition of “realistic” is to have Jack Swagger and his all-American goodness show up a month before the PPV and steamroll through Cesaro who is building himself quite the following? Or to have a match with no story to it be the number 4 to the prize spot of the card? Or let’s negate those choices and bring about the fact that there are 10 matches to this card for a Wrestlemania. Should these be 5 minute matches, because I’d be pissed to pay $75 for a PPV and get matches shorter than what I could get for free on RAW.

The triple threat is just a safe route to keep a title on Punk or help give credit to him for not getting pinned, which would do absolutely nothing for either man who won. If Punk does go over, it will be questionable as he had “aide” in defeating two of the most recognizable names in the business. A triple threat would hurt the WWE title after Punk has built so much credit for it. Taker should retire 20-0, beating a man who has been in 2 matches since returning is pointless unless you want to have a match of the “biggest names who wrestle the least” in which you should throw Bret Hart in for a special ref. At least he has an excuse not to wrestle. Sorry, but the logic you presented in this card is flawed and it would end up being a glorified RAW with the bonus of having Rock, Taker, and Lesnar actually showing up… Not to mention the glitz and glamour would have to be cut in order for any of these matches to be worthy of the price tag. And the “over the top” nature is what makes it Wrestlemania, not just Summer Slam.
    This is beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    not enough time for all thoses matches.A special ref would not be good 2 years in a row for a taker match.Why would del rio vs ziggler be for the WHC over ryback vs show or sheamus vs orton.that would make it the 5th biggest match on the card