Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Under the assumption that Zack came up with his own catchphrases, I'm unsure how many would be copyrighted by the WWE.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    This ^ I don't know why WWE just don't team them together as they would add to the tag division.

Sadly, it looks like neither will do anything major for the WWE and will likely end up being released or asking to leave.

If I'm honest.. I'm not really a Ryder fan, I don't see what's so good about him like others do.
    The first 10-15 Z!TLIS's were good, but they've gone stale now. TBH I never thought he could amount to anything other than a tag team/midcard title holder.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    This ^ I don't know why WWE just don't team them together as they would add to the tag division.

Sadly, it looks like neither will do anything major for the WWE and will likely end up being released or asking to leave.

If I'm honest.. I'm not really a Ryder fan, I don't see what's so good about him like others do.
    Ryder's solid in the ring, he's charismatic, he's got decent mic skills. He's way ahead of many in WWE in that respect.
    However, he's never going to be a main event player, especially with his current gimmick.

However, in the tag team department, he's definitely got something to offer. Him and Hawkins were one of the better tag teams of the last era of tag wrestling that WWE had (the one that ended with Miz and Morrison and The Colons unifying the 2 titles). Hawkins and Ryder are a good team together, they've proved that in WWE and outside. WWE should either go ahead and put them together, or they're both going to ask to be released and do it themselves elsewhere.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    The first 10-15 Z!TLIS's were good, but they've gone stale now. TBH I never thought he could amount to anything other than a tag team/midcard title holder.
    To be honest, I enjoyed all the episodes until WWE took it over.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Under the assumption that Zack came up with his own catchphrases, I'm unsure how many would be copyrighted by the WWE.
    They have copyrighted 'Broski' and I'm fairly sure that they've also got 'Woo! Woo! Woo! You know it!' copyrighted too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    To be honest, I enjoyed all the episodes until WWE took it over.
    I never enjoyed any of them, or Ryder under this gimmick. Preferred him more with Hawkins.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

I'll be hoest. I started enjoying him when he started his Broski back in ECW. I'm still a fan of him. I by no means don't want to see him in the ME picture. I would have been perfectly fine with the good US title run. However, they basically ruined that.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Oh you know Robbie E. will be a big part of his debut. Robbie E. was TNA's answer to him. because Snooki's involvement with WWE really messed with TNA's way of connecting with Jersey Shore fans. So they made Robbie E. and what the hell ever are those other guys' names. Zack will have a stupid catch phrase, JUST like Kurt Angle's new REALLY stupid sounding catch phrase the brilliant minds of TNA should think of. I refuse to say it to this day.

Not looking forward t Ryder going there.