Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    I think he would do better in TNA. Possibly have a feud with Robbie E with his major brother going with him. That would be something to see. Just more talented guys who I'd rather see on TV than him. I didn't even think he had the best webshow this year. It was always really really short. Being one of the tops in twitter followers among WWE superstars. Might help TNA a bit if he would land there or even ROH. I think he is better fit in TNA though.
    His webshow being short is because wwe cut a huge chunk out, I think thats the tip of the iceberg for him
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Can Ryder still use his gimmick outside of the WWE? If he has to change the catchphrases and everything then it'll just be sad to watch. I'd rather see Ryder take the time out of the game to reinvent himself and get a new thing going for him. I don't want to see the same man in TNA or anywhere else. It's problematic for TNA and Ryder. Ryder holds on to a gimmick that got him nowhere in the WWE that he may or may not even be allowed to use and TNA reinforces the idea that they rely on WWE to make their stars. It's a lose-lose situation.
    I want to know who looked at David Otunga and said "You know something? This guy's good." They deserve to be fired.

Quote Originally Posted by LostOmega View Post
    Can Ryder still use his gimmick outside of the WWE? If he has to change the catchphrases and everything then it'll just be sad to watch. I'd rather see Ryder take the time out of the game to reinvent himself and get a new thing going for him. I don't want to see the same man in TNA or anywhere else. It's problematic for TNA and Ryder. Ryder holds on to a gimmick that got him nowhere in the WWE that he may or may not even be allowed to use and TNA reinforces the idea that they rely on WWE to make their stars. It's a lose-lose situation.
    If it got him nowhere in wwe and he can't use it in TNA there's no problem.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

im under the impression Ryder owns some of the gimmick himself due to the youtube show, explaining why his logos,etc dont always appear correctly on action figures or WWE 13, i could be wrong but i was under that impression.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    I think he would do better in TNA. Possibly have a feud with Robbie E with his major brother going with him. That would be something to see. Just more talented guys who I'd rather see on TV than him. I didn't even think he had the best webshow this year. It was always really really short. Being one of the tops in twitter followers among WWE superstars. Might help TNA a bit if he would land there or even ROH. I think he is better fit in TNA though.
    Possibly? They'd blow that load his first month in the company and then have nothing for him to do.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rwllay View Post
    im under the impression Ryder owns some of the gimmick himself due to the youtube show, explaining why his logos,etc dont always appear correctly on action figures or WWE 13, i could be wrong but i was under that impression.
    His show is on WWE's channel so it's there's. Most of his catchphrases are probably copyrighted by them as well
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Black Ninja!
    They might make him a new member of Aces and Eights if that's still happening at the time.
    ]

Blog Entries
    he'll go to TNA n Join Robbie E and Robbie T as Robbie Z......

waw waw waw bro....

Black Ninja!
    The woo woo woo Kid. wearing a mask.
    ]

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    So after Zack Ryder's release......

I expect Curt Hawkins to also be released (either by asking for it or via being dished a pink slip himself) and I expect them to reunite as the Major Brothers on the independent scene.
    This ^ I don't know why WWE just don't team them together as they would add to the tag division.

Sadly, it looks like neither will do anything major for the WWE and will likely end up being released or asking to leave.

If I'm honest.. I'm not really a Ryder fan, I don't see what's so good about him like others do.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.