Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Number 1: Daniel Bryan
    Number 2: Dolph Ziggler

Bryan and Ziggler start the Rumble off with a wrestling clinic for the first two minutes to get the crowd hot for the rest of the match.
    Prediction Results
    2011 Overall PPV Contest: 3rd

zach ryder & the undertaker... best two in the whole business in my opinion!(im allowed one), they would pull off a hell of a fight #woo woo woo you know it broskis

Blog Entries
    Just so the OP knows, not EVERY Rumble starts off with two big names. RR 2002 started off with Goldust and Rikishi.

But I digress. Start off with Ryback and Cesaro. I'd love to see these two get in a feud someday over the U.S. title so seeing them duke it out wouldn't fail to disappoint me.

Blog Entries
    I would like to see Orton # 1 and then Cena # 2 the crowd would go crazy. (PS I kow this will not happen for obvious reasons)
    I'm jus sayin...

As long as Cena doesn't win it I really dont care whose 1,5,13 or even 30.

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Quote Originally Posted by pauldwku View Post
    Number 1: Daniel Bryan
    Number 2: Dolph Ziggler

Bryan and Ziggler start the Rumble off with a wrestling clinic for the first two minutes to get the crowd hot for the rest of the match.
    Reminds me when Punk and Bryan started the Rumble which caused me to mark out. Then you had guys like William Regal, Ted Dibase, and Morrison I thought it was an awesome start to the Rumble.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Just so the OP knows, not EVERY Rumble starts off with two big names. RR 2002 started off with Goldust and Rikishi.

But I digress. Start off with Ryback and Cesaro. I'd love to see these two get in a feud someday over the U.S. title so seeing them duke it out wouldn't fail to disappoint me.
    I know this, but majority of the time it starts off with a solid matchup.