Thread: RuneScape

Blog Entries

RuneScape

Anyone here play it?
    I've always fancied playing some online game. I've got an account with Quake online, and I have a steam account, but i've always been interested in one of the big MP online games like WoW, RuneScape, Terra etc.

I'm tempted to go for RuneScape, so anyone able to give me the low down on it?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Anyone here play it?
    I've always fancied playing some online game. I've got an account with Quake online, and I have a steam account, but i've always been interested in one of the big MP online games like WoW, RuneScape, Terra etc.

I'm tempted to go for RuneScape, so anyone able to give me the low down on it?
    Ah RuneScape. The first big gun online game on the internet.

I remember playing it in 2003. Great times.

Fun fact: Logged into 1 of my accounts and it said the last time I logged in was about 3000 days ago or something daft. Great times

I've played it a lot over the year, even became a member for a month I enjoyed it so much. Back when I was in my GCSE tests I was nose bleeding with the stress. This game was my relaxer and got me through it.

I believe these days they've tried to copy WoW and other games. Even updated the graphics.

I'd definately reccommend giving it a good go if you can find good friends to play it with

Yeah I agree with Van.

I used to play it when I was younger with my cousins and a few friends and like Van, was a member for a few months.

Have no idea what the game is like now though as I imagine it's changed a lot since I last played it.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.