Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51

Thread: Bucket List.

  1. #1

    Bucket List.

    This is just a thread to talk about some of the things you want to do before you die. Simple.

    For me 3 things I would have to do.

    1. Get a white castle burger from white castle.
    2. Wrestle in front of at least 3000 people (I go to wrestling school so hopefully its possible)
    3. Win a title for any wrestling company (independent or whatever)

  2. #2
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,746
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    This is just a thread to talk about some of the things you want to do before you die. Simple.

    For me 3 things I would have to do.

    1. Get a white castle burger from white castle.
    2. Wrestle in front of at least 3000 people (I go to wrestling school so hopefully its possible)
    3. Win a title for any wrestling company (independent or whatever)
    Now I have to watch harold and Kumar... thanks...


    #1 thing I need to do before I die : Kidney punch Akbar.

    #2 Climb Uluru... never mind I've done that...

    Akbar come find me.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  3. #3
    My top 3 on my bucket list:

    1. Sky dive

    2. Drive over 200 mph

    3. Attend a Dallas Cowboys game in Texas Stadium

    All 3 are pretty easily obtainable I guarantee I'll atleast do 2 of them in the next few years.


     





  4. #4
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,851
    1: Fly Virgin Galactic

    2: Sled dog racing in Alaska

    3: Take part in the Dakar Rally

  5. #5
    God Dameduse823's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Arkham Asylum, Solitary Confinement
    Posts
    2,004
    1. I want to attend a wrestlemania and sit in the first 5 rows.

    2. Get over my fear of heights and go skydiving.

    3. Live long enough to see the people of my country wake up and stop acting like paranoid children or stupid gluttons.
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

    To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same


  6. #6
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,367
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    This is just a thread to talk about some of the things you want to do before you die. Simple.

    For me 3 things I would have to do.

    1. Get a white castle burger from white castle.
    2. Wrestle in front of at least 3000 people (I go to wrestling school so hopefully its possible)
    3. Win a title for any wrestling company (independent or whatever)
    I must admit, that movie made me want one too. I know it will be spectacularly underwhelming but I still want it.



  7. #7
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,367
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    1: Fly Virgin Galactic

    2: Sled dog racing in Alaska

    3: Take part in the Dakar Rally
    Were you aware that "Precious" Paul Ellering has participated in the Iditarod?



  8. #8
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,558
    Blog Entries
    1
    1) Get married. Yeah that's my main one
    2) See the top "three" boybands of the 90s live.
    3) Skydive while yelling "It's Morphing Time"

    All those are obtainable. Well the top three boybands would be Nsync, Backstreet Boys and 98 Degrees. I only need Nsync and dammit Justin just get back together with them!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  9. #9
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,851
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Were you aware that "Precious" Paul Ellering has participated in the Iditarod?
    I was not aware, nice trivia good sir.

  10. #10
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,269
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    All those are obtainable. Well the top three boybands would be Nsync, Backstreet Boys and 98 Degrees. I only need Nsync and dammit Justin just get back together with them!
    Swear down this just made me laugh. LOLOL


    And I kind of feel your pain... I desperatly want for Liam and Noel to stop fighting and reunite for good.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.