Blog Entries

Live Event Stories

I had some interesting stuff happen to me while I was at wresting events in the past, such as almost getting my Stone Cold Smoking Skull Title stolen. Witnessing 2 guys fight and one of them getting carried out by security kicking and screaming. lol. Having Hurricane point and laugh at my sign of his symbol, which I forgot how it looked when I made it. Got to sit RIGHT beside the ring bell at a SmackDown! taped event and getting a free Batista shirt to put over a WWF SmackDown! shirt I got from a Pilsner case. Got in a heated argument with a "wife beating redneck" wrester, that was his persona, but we kinda got into it.

I'm sure there are many of yours you'd like to share. An also could be from anything else such as concerts, sit ins, hat not.
    Follow the Buzzards

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Went to an ROH live event and I called Kenny King a pussy and he replies back to me "Yeah I eat some every night" and he licked his lips it was funny. I also slapped hands with Christopher Daniels that night.

Last week I went to the Monday night Raw taping and my brother accidentally kicked the dudes chair in front of us and he is 14 and the dude in front of us is like in his 30s turns around and tells him "I fucking dare you to do that one more time" I got involved and told him to calm the fuck down he's just a kid. It was interesting

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Went to an ROH live event and I called Kenny King a pussy and he replies back to me "Yeah I eat some every night" and he licked his lips it was funny. I also slapped hands with Christopher Daniels that night.

Last week I went to the Monday night Raw taping and my brother accidentally kicked the dudes chair in front of us and he is 14 and the dude in front of us is like in his 30s turns around and tells him "I fucking dare you to do that one more time" I got involved and told him to calm the fuck down he's just a kid. It was interesting
    YOU shoulda kicked his chair then. Something about the environment breeds testosterone lol

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    YOU shoulda kicked his chair then. Something about the environment breeds testosterone lol
    I wanted my brother to do that. I was enjoying a Bud Light Lime (WWWYKI!) and this dick gets in my younger brother's face. I was ready to kick ass

I went too Raw for the first time in 2007, Candice Michelle and myself slapped hands, my dream man Jeff was there, CM Punk was there and the main event was HHH vs Umaga in a street fight.. was awesome and at the end of the night i shook the hand of hhh

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    I wanted my brother to do that. I was enjoying a Bud Light Lime (WWWYKI!) and this dick gets in my younger brother's face. I was ready to kick ass
    Yea I'd'a kicked his chair five damn more times in a row.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Ricky the dragon steamboat appeared, seen a casket match, seen AJ win a divas title, undertaker and batista tag team, CM punk and Paul Heyman and my gay friend telling me Dolph has good legs lol

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

I've had tickets to a live event, bitches cancelled the show

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    I've had tickets to a live event, bitches cancelled the show
    A pain I know all too well. :'(
    Follow the Buzzards

Blog Entries
    I went to a small event, where the main guy was a pure Cena rip off. jean shorts, tiny list of moves, and all he did was chase the little weasel around the ring and lost the match when the security guard, who me and my buddy thought was our bud, threw the belt into the ring for the little guy to use. Man, he talked to us throughout the night! and you think you know someone. Anyway, half way through the main event, I chanted, "Let' go Cena!" then someone behind us laughed and chanted the same thing. then afterward I called him "Steel Cena" (His name was something Steel) I think I got him pissed off or something, looking forward to chanting that again, the end of this month anyway when they come back. Getting my sign ready and everything.
    Follow the Buzzards