View Poll Results: What would you do with the WWE Tag Team Championships at Wrestlemania 29?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • 2 on 2 standard tag team match (who vs who?)

12 52.17%
  • Multiple tag teams in a 4/5 way tag team match

8 34.78%
  • Who cares! Stick them on the pre-show!

0 0%
  • Something else (do tell...)

3 13.04%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i would like it to be something like armaggedon a couple of years ago, since we dont have money in the bank any more at mania, why not having a ladder match between four teams! it could give excelent spots and be very entertaining, while giving the titles more prestige

They should do a 4 team TLC match for the titles.

Team Hell No vs The Uso's vs Team Rhodes Scholars vs Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio
    ~~Silence and Violence~~
    My two favorite things

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoogeyMan View Post
    They should do a 4 team TLC match for the titles.

Team Hell No vs The Uso's vs Team Rhodes Scholars vs Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio
    There's no chance in hell of that happening, given that they're planning Mysterio vs Cara for the ppv. And I doubt that we'd have a TLC match at Mania unfortunately.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Triangle TLC! Team Hell No, Rhodes Scholars and The Shield. (I'd Kayfabe injure Reigns prior to 'Mania so it was just 2 of them).
    I'd have The Shield win and defend them Freebird stylee.

Divas to believe in.

I feel that WWE will probably stick with a standard tag team match, although I think that every match should be a little more elevated due to the fact that Wrestlemania is the grandest stage of them all. I can certainly see Team Hell No going up against Team Rhodes Scholars and the latter team winning. Kane and Daniel Bryan has given us a lot of comedy skits, which I thoroughly enjoyed, but I think it is time for Daniel Bryan to be going after the gold again and it is also time for Damien Sandow to have a belt to add to all of the credibility that he already has arrived with. I also think that winning the Tag Team championships would give Cody a nice stepping stone to the World title.

Does it really matter the Tag Team Division has been dead since the REAL TAG TEAMS split not just forming a team for 3 or 5 months and thats it.

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

A standard tag team match would be fine. I wouldn't mind seeing a TLC Triple Threat match but I doubt it would happen and I doubt it would top WrestleMania 17's TLC triple threat featuring the Hardy's, Dudleys, and Edge/Christian. As far as who will be fighting for the belts my guess right now would be either Team Hell No vs Rhodes Scholars or Team Hell No vs two Shield members.

I think DB and Kane will defend the titles at WM29.
    Proable against Team Rhodes Scholars or The Shield.
    Normal match.
    Norway<3

Survivor Series 2011 - 4th
    Over the Limit 2012 - Tied 10th
    MITB 2012 - Tied 11th

Sacrifice 2012 - Tied 6th
    Destination X 2012 - 4th
    Turning Point 2012 - 11th

Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns vs Kane and Db for the championships. (new champions)

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns vs Kane and Db for the championships. (new champions)

This what I would pay to see.. I can see it being Seth Rollins instead of Reigns though