View Poll Results: Does WWE Need another "Montreal" like Event?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 41.67%
  • No

5 41.67%
  • Undecided

2 16.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Probably not as evil as Chris Benoit....but dont you just hate it when sociopathic murderers ruin a good wrestling storyline?

Quote Originally Posted by trasler View Post
    Probably not as evil as Chris Benoit....but dont you just hate it when sociopathic murderers ruin a good wrestling storyline?
    I know. It was supposed to be a frikkin funny storyline with ulogies from the God Father and stuff like that. Though that moment was less "OMG" and more "I can't believe they are doing this".

And here is an example of trying to recreate montreal, and failing.

Quote Originally Posted by trasler View Post
    You'll never get another Montreal moment becuase as otehrs have stated, that was actually real however WWE is in huge need of a massive Surprise that will actually change the layout...and i dont mean Nexus.

tbh i think the last OMG moment was when Vinces limo got blown up, i actually remember thinking wow cant believe they did that and couldnt wait for the next RAW (unfortunitly Benoit decided to murder his family that week which fucked everything up)

my possible ideas include: - Obviously merge Smackdown and Raw (there isnt enough talent for two shows but together there would be enough main eventers to help build younegr talent)
    - Bring back JBL with some leadership role (whether that be in GM form, co-owner whatever...he is an amazing heel, in fact pair him with Vicky and your on to a garentueed winner)
    - Buy AJ Styles and Kurt Angle (sure you will say AJ would never go WWE - Bullshit everyone has their price!! dig deep Vince that would shock us....and Kurt would come back if you offered him an Undertaker like contract and let him do his own films etc)
    - Create a faction to rival Nexus?
    - Burn Kane, give him 6-12months off to make a film then bring him back in his mask
    - Change theSmackdown set...who teh f*** had the bright idea of have Raw and Smackdown look exactly the same?
    - Turn Cena Heel

etc etc etc ..... just do something for feck sake!!!
    I loved the Kane idea...I've been looking some past Wrestlemanias and he looked dominant with the mask... they should bring it back...

It isn't impossible to have an other Montreal Screw Job moment right? Or it is? ;O

Step in...