Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    I also would like to be in another fed, but Inferno drags my mind. Besides, I have an idea for my own fed... (making it work is a different thing LOL)

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Same. He is perfect as a heel, charismatic and easy to hate. Keep Mr Smyth heel!!!

Is Grind included as a "supernatural" character? Or does he fall into Rob's Sandman category?

Tommy heel turn = cool. And while K-Jam could be a great face, I like him as a heel.
    Yeah me too, i don't believe that any writer will be able to turn Angelo face

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Well if Paul Heyman can do it.....

Tommy always seems to follow my logic.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    What are your guys thoughts on my chris divine character? And for those who have seen work from him my cody hart character?

Ive thought about introducing a third character to some efed as either a) a white rapper gimmick as i enjoyed doing swizzy swag with vandarius, or b) a southern hick gimmick.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    What are your guys thoughts on my chris divine character? And for those who have seen work from him my cody hart character?

Ive thought about introducing a third character to some efed as either a) a white rapper gimmick as i enjoyed doing swizzy swag with vandarius, or b) a southern hick gimmick.
    You know I'm a Divine mark. Hart, aside from Total Resistance, I'm pretty unfamiliar with.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

The Trinity
    I don't know if Shining would count as supernatural, seeing that it has been shown on several occasions that he possesses powers that nobody else does, such as the ability to summon lightning bolts to strike his opponent in the chest. That aside, I pride myself on the uniqueness of my character, since although there are some characters with a religious element to them, Shining is really one of a kind in terms of his gimmick. A wrestler who believes it is his duty to rid the world of sinners by any times necessary. The name "Vatican Assassian" really does sum him up.

On topic, I would be interested to see if Shining could be a face. When I first thought of him, I intended him to be a face and have the gimmick of a "Modern day disciple", helping people with their problems. Would I like to be a face? I don't really know yet... I'd like to establish Shining as one of EWN's top heels first before making the transition.

The lack of 7 foot unstoppable monsters. That seems to be, especially among newer members, a popular wrestler to create

I'd like to see better presentation in promos. Naming no names, some people's spelling and grammar is atrocious, and takes away from the quality of the promo *if any, in some cases*, and therefore the show quality. Odd mistakes are fine, like your and you're, but why people can't use spell checker is beyond my belief

Not related to characters, but I also would like to see less drama among certain users. Some people are melodramatic, and forget that eFedding is for fun. Also, less people so keen on winning titles. If you're good enough, you don't need a World Title to be getting over. Roddy Piper did it, and currently, Malcolm Adonis and Shining Light is one of - if not my favorite current feud on eWN. Both are two of my favorite characters, with the only championship between them the JBW Showdown Championship previously won by Light, and yet the feud seems more memorable than most, if not all championship feuds on eWN

Onto characters, with people going to far. With supernatural characters like Sin or Ali Kazam, I feel if their going to be supernatural, they need to be over the top, something you may not necessarily see on WWE. It makes them stand out, and makes them seem special, as they aren't like that on WWE.

Regarding my characters, a face turn for Damaged Goods I would like, plus maybe a turn for the Mexican Nightmares. I'd also like a Vulgar heel turn down the line, and also possibly Layman

Other characters, most of what I said, that I haven't already mentioned, I would like to see turns, from people who are already great at their current alignment, but a turn could be interesting. Heel Kyojin and Tommy, Face Smyth and Hawk sticks out to me.
    ‚Äč

Blog Entries
    Any ideas for Shaz?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Any ideas for Shaz?
    He gives everyone his weed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    He gives everyone his weed.
    I won't- so keep dreaming!!

Usain Kingston might though.