Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast
    Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Haha! Sorry to disappoint but Erebus is definitely not tag team material
    Agreed. Dude is beastly enough on his own.

Just once, though, I want to see Dr. Cole lace 'em up.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Let's see....I wouldn't mind an SoM reunion, maybe outside of EWNCW since Slayde is in IWA, if he should need the help or later on want to focus on the tag team division there, Abel is the perfect partner for Slayde and would certainly own the tag teams there (naw, we'd have some great competition there). If that can't be done, then there is a short list for people I think he could partner with but I wont get into that now.

I'd be shocked if Kyojin one day turned heel (again, he started out heel ). It would have be done right, with a big build up that leads him to question whether he wants to continue being a fan favorite or not. That'd I'd like to see.

More fed unity, in the sense that a character like Seraphim could be in JBW or IWA or Shuri could be venture to EWNCW once again (if only for short programs in which the user and creative are happy) to not just stick to idea of being in one fed without the need to jump ship. There no fed rivalries, no need to be I'm (said brand all the way or for life) when you can go venture the depths of other feuds that could be if you decide to join another fed (again if only for a short program). That's just me.

I'd personally like to see The Sins, with more exposure. It's been one of my favorite, favorite storylines to do since I joined fedding and would really love for them to be on more of a display.

That being said, I know the supernatural thing is being looked down upon by many as I've read through the pages here, still I think Sin is one of the more unique supernatural groups and storylines out there today so we could do fine and maybe interest people in that which is supernatural again if we get the chance. We do go over the top sometimes, but we're usually talked about be it in a good or bad way, so we know the interest to see what Sin does is there, question is to what degree?

Heel turns for Rage, Tommy Thunder and as previously stated Kyo would be great to see.

Face turns for Van Hooligan X and K-Jammin, among others would be great ot see as well.

That's about it for now, if I think of more stuff I'll post it.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    More fed unity, in the sense that a character like Seraphim could be in JBW or IWA or Shuri could be venture to EWNCW once again (if only for short programs in which the user and creative are happy) to not just stick to idea of being in one fed without the need to jump ship. There no fed rivalries, no need to be I'm (said brand all the way or for life) when you can go venture the depths of other feuds that could be if you decide to join another fed (again if only for a short program). That's just me.

There is absolutely nothing stopping anyone from being in any fed. That's my stance anyway.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    [/B]
    There is absolutely nothing stopping anyone from being in any fed. That's my stance anyway.
    And if anyone has paid attention to how BITW is set up, same thing. We have our own roster but its an open door policy. Dream matches can be had there on a whim.

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post

Seraphim mentioned for things!

I wouldn't mind Seraphim doing small programs for other feds, I probably wouldn't join full time with him, but I wouldn't mind joining for programs and the like.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

[/B]
    Yea,Im in both JBW and EWNCW.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

I would assume there's not. That's just my take on the situation. Whether people agree or not, it's their choice. It's a new year so to me there really should be more interest for feds to want to work together (just not in a creative standpoint, since we know how well that turned out ) but yeah but more unity, to me it's something I'd like to see this year.

No cross fed stuff or wars but more collaborations. As stated at top of my comment where Abel (from EWNCW) could help or want to team with Slayde (From IWA) again outside of the norm EWNCW platform.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Yea,Im in both JBW and EWNCW.
    So is Jman, bear, HJ, Eddie and a good few others.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

So is Jman, bear, HJ, Eddie and a good few others.
    Right. Days of one fed or the other are over.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by southernblood View Post
    right. Days of one fed or the other are over. except for that joseph feller. Seems all content to primarily be ewncw talent.
    that was supposed to be secret!!!

XD
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter