Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Quite keen to hear who you believe are over the top really, the owners of those characters might appreciate knowing they could do with a tweak.
    It didn't post!

Ali is the only one I legit have ran into(Based off comments there may be more), thanks to EWNGP and my time as CW for EWNCW(Under Rilla). I could see if he was using magic as a means to cheat(Such as producing a roll of coins or something like one would a coin in the ear), but you know vanishing for a dropkick, and that, just doesn't feel right. Doesn't have to change.

Now that Lansdale fellow.

...He is over the top.

All those big words and stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    HUGE fan of Bleach and I 100% know where you're coming from. Great analogy.
    I am too, not to happy with the latest stuff.

Enjoyed Yama's Bankai, and the reveal of who the 4th Captain really is, but as far as what they have done to Ichigo, and this whole Quincy thing... meh.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Considering Artemis Eclipse has turned into my main guy, anyone want to see something different from him? I just fleshed him out a bit more with move names. Like, his version of the Rubix Cube is now called "I'm Shipping Up To Boston" and the Dragon-Rana is now "Goodbye, Nice To Know You".

He has sigs which are a Shining Wizard called "Black Fire Upon Us" and a series of various hits from the top rope called "Paint It Black"... I've gotten more of a bio written for him and I've tried to amp him up. But, I dunno what everyone thinks. Also, he has a new theme song, "2nd Sucks" by A Day To Remember.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    It didn't post!

Ali is the only one I legit have ran into(Based off comments there may be more), thanks to EWNGP and my time as CW for EWNCW(Under Rilla). I could see if he was using magic as a means to cheat(Such as producing a roll of coins or something like one would a coin in the ear), but you know vanishing for a dropkick, and that, just doesn't feel right. Doesn't have to change.

Now that Lansdale fellow.

...He is over the top.

All those big words and stuff!

I am too, not to happy with the latest stuff.

Enjoyed Yama's Bankai, and the reveal of who the 4th Captain really is, but as far as what they have done to Ichigo, and this whole Quincy thing... meh.
    Lansdale is Chris Angel in disguise!

So i'll throw this one out there, is there anything that people don't like about my Erebus character? Is he boring? Overpowered? What could I improve on with him?

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Considering Artemis Eclipse has turned into my main guy, anyone want to see something different from him? I just fleshed him out a bit more with move names. Like, his version of the Rubix Cube is now called "I'm Shipping Up To Boston" and the Dragon-Rana is now "Goodbye, Nice To Know You".

He has sigs which are a Shining Wizard called "Black Fire Upon Us" and a series of various hits from the top rope called "Paint It Black"... I've gotten more of a bio written for him and I've tried to amp him up. But, I dunno what everyone thinks. Also, he has a new theme song, "2nd Sucks" by A Day To Remember.
    Awesome freakin song. I used it back in the day for my team Straight Edge
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Lansdale is Chris Angel in disguise!
    I KNEW IT! DAVID BLAINE 4 LYFE.

Also, for Kaige, I'm hoping to get more time on the microphone with him. I figure if you're going to move up in the e-fedding world, you'll need that time.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Awesome freakin song. I used it back in the day for my team Straight Edge
    I think it fits him 100%, man.
    JBW PPV: "FOR THE CAUSE II" -- COMING SOON!

Want To
    E-Fed? PM Myself, eyehatecena, scribbler_jones or Holy Jose For Information On How To Get Started With JBW!

Black Ninja!
    Any thoughts on ol' Jman, gang?

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    I agree that some supernatural characters are boring.

I'd like to see just alignment changes really. I wanna see heel turns for TDA, Tommy Thunder, KJ Punk, Rob Rage & Sag. Blue.

I wanna see face turns for K-Jammin, Shining Light, Jason Alexander, Eddie Juarez & Mr. Smyth.

It's not that I feel they need to happen, I'd just like them to happen to see what they would be like. Of course, I'm aware TT & JA at least both have been that alignment in previous times, but I'd like to see it again.
    I do often wonder if that could work without having to change everything about him.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Tommy was heel when the Rage group that eventually became a brand started
    then he got the title left then returned as face
    (and i beat him lol fun times)

anyway, id like Billy McCoy as a heel again i liked him when he was unbeleivably cocky
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

It totally would have been... and on the supernatural standpoint, I kind of feel like its my fault. When The Sandman was introduced there were only a few supernatural types and he was supposed to be the e-fed answer to The Undertaker. After he came out, the flood gates opened it seemed and there were a few in every fed.
    Probably tone down on some of the supernatural, over the top(Way past undertaker level) characters.
    I agree with you guys in saying that there's too many supernatural characters flying about. There's a handful in EWNCW alone, and it's hard to accommodate them all, especially if there's more then one on each show (which is the case).
    I understand that certain people like to portray that sort of character, but it really isn't as impactful when there's so many other similar characters about, especially on the same show.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I dont have a problem with Ali, since he's a magician and it's not real. But all of these other "supernatural" characters (who are all very similar btw) get old.
    I'll be honest, and this is nothing against B-Mac, but I'm not a fan of the Ali Kazam character either. Some of the things in the bio aren't believable.

vanishing for a dropkick, and that, just doesn't feel right. Doesn't have to change.
    The bolded particularly is just ridiculous. I know this is e-fedding, and it's not real, and it's all make-believe, but there's using your imagination, and there's using your imagination. The bolded id the latter, and it's just too much IMO.

Interesting to see a few suggesting a Thunder heel turn. I enjoyed portraying a heel in HWA, and I also hope that I'll get a chance to do it again sometime.

A heel Shuriken, TDA, Ryan Wells and Daymian Bloodstone are things I'd like to see.
    I'd also like to see how Arthur Lansdale, K-Jammin and King Strem would fare as faces.