Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Get Creative! Character Changes E-Fed Edition

Ok, so I saw the idea fr character changes in the WWE section, and it got me wondering. If you could change any character, yours or someone elses, what would you do? Would you turn them face/heel? Change themes? Change brands? Imagine you had complete control of your favorite or least favorite characters! Get creative guys and girls!

Note: This is not intended to be about hating on characters, this is strictly for discussion.

Now, if I could change anyone it would be Tommy Thunder! I would have him become this major heel set on ruling everything. He would make it like a mission to hold every championship and eventually target EWNCW its self. Now this may sound odd, but it could be interesting, with Thunder basically being the John Cena/CM Punk of EWNCW, he is the posterboy. The most known character, what bigger shock could there be than for the most loyal competitor to EWNCW, turning on the fans and the company itself?
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    I like the idea of this thread!

Going with the above, I could see it making waves if T-Double went to the dark side. Especially if he wanted to capture every title. And the real clincher would be... IF HE ACTUALLY DID IT. I wouldn't mind seeing it.

As funny as it would seem, I can't think of anything I want to change offhand about anyone else's characters. Would love to see the suggestions here though.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

I'd send Seraphim back to the dark side.

I'd have Ano Doom hold Rage and Inferno Ignition titles; and go on a complete domination, pure heel mode spree.

I'd keep Mr. Smyth the same, but put him up on Rage; Kaige would go to Inferno, and they'd follow a similar path to a big built up match at the WM of EWNCW.

Probably tone down on some of the supernatural, over the top(Way past undertaker level) characters.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    I'd love to see a heel Shuriken, as we haven't seen him heel for so long. I'd also love to see a TDA heel turn. Both would be really entertaining
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Banned
    Blog Entries
    The funny thing about the T-Thunda thing is, before JBW bought out AWF a while ago, Artemis was supposed to gain every single championship in that fed for 2012. He was set to make a huge splash but the plans fell through. Ka$h made the deal with HJ and Artemis got pushed aside because Ka$h didn't want people to feel like he was "pushing a friend". So be it but, there's a not known true story for you all!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    The funny thing about the T-Thunda thing is, before JBW bought out AWF a while ago, Artemis was supposed to gain every single championship in that fed for 2012. He was set to make a huge splash but the plans fell through. Ka$h made the deal with HJ and Artemis got pushed aside because Ka$h didn't want people to feel like he was "pushing a friend". So be it but, there's a not known true story for you all!
    I remember hearing grumblings to that effect in my early days on creative. Would've been cool.

Anyway, I'm with Banks, some of these gimmicks are weird to a degree in which is completely unpalatable.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

I like science-y type gimmicks, not so much a fan of the magic stuff, but each to their own really.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    I remember hearing grumblings to that effect in my early days on creative. Would've been cool.

Anyway, I'm with Banks, some of these gimmicks are weird to a degree in which is completely unpalatable.
    It totally would have been... and on the supernatural standpoint, I kind of feel like its my fault. When The Sandman was introduced there were only a few supernatural types and he was supposed to be the e-fed answer to The Undertaker. After he came out, the flood gates opened it seemed and there were a few in every fed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I'd send Seraphim back to the dark side.

I'd have Ano Doom hold Rage and Inferno Ignition titles; and go on a complete domination, pure heel mode spree.

I'd keep Mr. Smyth the same, but put him up on Rage; Kaige would go to Inferno, and they'd follow a similar path to a big built up match at the WM of EWNCW.

Probably tone down on some of the supernatural, over the top(Way past undertaker level) characters.
    You wouldn't be referring to SIN would ya?? lol
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    You wouldn't be referring to SIN would ya?? lol
    yeseverysingleoneofthem.

Nah, not them.

:P I mean like Ali. Vanishing and all of that. xD
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter