View Poll Results: who gets paid most for there apperence?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Rock

19 65.52%
  • Brock Lesner

4 13.79%
  • John Cena

2 6.90%
  • CM Punk

0 0%
  • Triple H

0 0%
  • Undertaker

3 10.34%
  • Randy Orton

0 0%
  • Big Show

0 0%
  • Daniel Bryan

0 0%
  • Anyone Else?

1 3.45%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

pay for the stars

so just a question rather than opinion or knowledge, who in wwe earns the biggest pay packet for there dates worked, i am sure that super cena will be top for merchandise, punk and dbryan and will be earning handsomely from there merch, but who earns the most per date worked, considering cena, punk, dbryan, ziggler, adr, orton, shemus, etc are all full time and work 150-200+ days per year then you have rock, brock, taker and trips all working less dates albeit trips does work behind the scenes not sure if taker does but sure brock and rock do not, so who will earn most capital for dates worked? any1 know? or any like a guess? mine would be taker from 1 day per year just about for past 2 years 1 match at mania how much does he get? would like to know but that's my guess, any1 got any pay info to give or would you like to guess who earns most per appearance...........................

Blog Entries
    If I were to guess, I'd make a list like:
    1. The rock
    2. brock lesnar
    3. Triple h
    4. John cena
    5. cm punk

and so on... But if you want real experts, I'm pretty sure someone on this site is really good with google and can find the answer for you

no answers i can find on google that are recent

On dates worked probably Brock and Rock but overall I bet Trips is on a decent screw, with his position within the company.

I wouldnt say Triple H is even on the list due to his position, i doubt he gets anything more than what he normally would

My guess is the Rock due to his movie schedule and constant traveling

they kiss Rocky's ass with money

I's either Rock or Lesnar who gets most, no doubt whatsoever about that.

I doubt HHH gets anything on top of what he already earns with his regular job in the company (I can only assume that he's on a pretty hefty salary due to him holding a high position).

It was reported by this site that Brock lesnar was getting 5 million for his limited dates, but it also said this was only topped by what John cena earns, but cena works a LOT more dates, I'm not sure if this was taken into account, as for rock, he has claimed he didn't come back for the money, and why would he, he was in the top 10 for earnings for actors in 2012 but who knows, they probably pay him heaps. I'd say undertaker and trips would get a fair bit for wrestling limited matches, but surely with trips working corporate he couldn't be earning as much as he was when he was a full time wrestler..

Blog Entries
    John Cena earns the most out of all of the workers who work on regular dates and receives the highest merchandising bonus along with the most benefits.

Since The Rock is, in my opinion, the bigger asset than Lesnar, I say he earns the most out of everyone else.

Blog Entries
    Triple H pretty much pays his-self...... As he is the bosses son-in-law.....

As to the rest Brock, Rock, Undertaker, then most likely Cena......
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???