Administrator
    Blog Entries

Ric Flairs AJPW Opponent(s) Revealed - Details...

UPDATE: All Japan Pro Wrestling (AJPW) has announced that Ric Flair will team with Keiji Mutoh against Tatsumi Fujinami & Seiya Sanada for the promotion's January 26th show in Ota, Japan. Mutoh, Fujinami and Sanada are big names overseas in Japan.ORIGINAL: On Wednesday it was announced that Ric Flair would be appearing on the January 26th All Japan Pro Wrestling event at Tokyo's Ota Ward Gym.Flair stated in a recent interview with Mark Madden that he would be heading to Japan to wrestle ...

Read Full Article >>

Don't believe it...Regardless of what it says or where its from. Flair's go on record numerous times to NEVER wrestle again after Lawler's scare he's sworn it off basically. So I guess we'll see.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Don't believe it...Regardless of what it says or where its from. Flair's go on record numerous times to NEVER wrestle again after Lawler's scare he's sworn it off basically. So I guess we'll see.
    This comes from a pretty reliable source, since it's coming from AJPW directly.
    And you're going to have to serve up some proof of Flair saying that, since I've never seen any reports saying that he's "never" going to wrestle again.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    This comes from a pretty reliable source, since it's coming from AJPW directly.
    And you're going to have to serve up some proof of Flair saying that, since I've never seen any reports saying that he's "never" going to wrestle again.
    Right here....From this very site....You obviously don't read much news LOL!

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/1...gain-returning

He says word for word "It will never happen again."

If Flair is scheduled to wrestle in Japan, then it is believable.

This is a smart move for now since WWE and AJPW have a partnership and since Flair can't do anything in the WWE now, going to the second biggest company in Japan will keep him busy.

Blog Entries
    Oh yeah. A wrestler who says he'll never wrestle again and then does. Like that's never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Oh yeah. A wrestler who says he'll never wrestle again and then does. Like that's never happened.
    This is much much different...A guy never died at ringside either before that so there was never a reason for that much concern. I'm not trollin or nothin close I just find it hard to believe that not even a month ago he said "Never wrestle again" . Besides,What if something happens before the match starts and he doesn't actually wrestle? Certainly possible.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    This is much much different...A guy never died at ringside either before that so there was never a reason for that much concern. I'm not trollin or nothin close I just find it hard to believe that not even a month ago he said "Never wrestle again" . Besides,What if something happens before the match starts and he doesn't actually wrestle? Certainly possible.
    He will take his bumps, just like any old wrestler in Japan. Maybe that "never wrestle again" was for the WWE? We don't know how Flair works. All we know is that he isn't rock solid on his words.