Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Diva-Lution?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    They need to bring up a few of their developmental divas. A ton of them kick butt. (:

I am still scratching my head about them releasing Sofia Cortez. She had more talent than most of the male performers.
    True. They need to cut the deadweight off the main roster and concentrate on the divas they have in developmental, since most if not all of them are really good.

Apparently Cortez had attitude problems, hence her release :/
    But you're right, she was indeed a fantastic talent in the ring.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    True. They need to cut the deadweight off the main roster and concentrate on the divas they have in developmental, since most if not all of them are really good.

Apparently Cortez had attitude problems, hence her release :/
    But you're right, she was indeed a fantastic talent in the ring.
    BOO! BAD SOFIA!

I was wanting Buggy Nova to get called up but that is not happening any time soon because she checked into rehab awhile back for an eating disorder. I loved her so much when she was managing Christina Von Eerie.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.

BOO! BAD SOFIA!

I was wanting Buggy Nova to get called up but that is not happening any time soon because she checked into rehab awhile back for an eating disorder. I loved her so much when she was managing Christina Von Eerie.
    Buggy has some talent like, sad that she has that problem I know it can be so tough and hard to overcome
    She will go far one day

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Buggy has some talent like, sad that she has that problem I know it can be so tough and hard to overcome
    She will go far one day
    Yeeeeah. I just hope she does not get released. She has alot to prove and hopefully one day she will be on the main roster.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.

Yeeeeah. I just hope she does not get released. She has alot to prove and hopefully one day she will be on the main roster.
    So do i, i hope they give her the chance to overcome the problem..
    I hope she can prove she is worth it...she needs to be on that main roster

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    BOO! BAD SOFIA!

Yeah that's unfortunate for Nova Eating disorders aren't nice things at all.
    I don't think she'll be released though, I imagine with something like that WWE are supporting her to get better, I mean, it's not as if she's checked into rehab for drug abuse is it? If that were the case, I think she would have been released.
    Buggy Nova has talent though to go far.
    And since you mention Christina Von Eerie, I want WWE to sign her. Unique look, great in the ring, and is young. TNA missed the boat in not keeping her beyond her alliance with Ink Inc.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

They need to bring up a few of their developmental divas. A ton of them kick butt. (:

I am still scratching my head about them releasing Sofia Cortez. She had more talent than most of the male performers.
    Yeah, she was pretty damn good. After getting her release she had a tryout match with TNA. They were impressed with her but didn't sign her.

Right now Sofia or Ivelisse Velez is training for a career as a MMA fighter. She has a fight coming up in March in Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    So do i, i hope they give her the chance to overcome the problem..
    I hope she can prove she is worth it...she needs to be on that main roster
    Me too. I also like her style.. I am not sure how she is on NXT but in the Indys she had this cool Punker wardrobe and multi colored hair like Seth Rollins.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Yeah that's unfortunate for Nova Eating disorders aren't nice things at all.
    I don't think she'll be released though, I imagine with something like that WWE are supporting her to get better, I mean, it's not as if she's checked into rehab for drug abuse is it? If that were the case, I think she would have been released.
    Buggy Nova has talent though to go far.

And since you mention Christina Von Eerie, I want WWE to sign her. Unique look, great in the ring, and is young. TNA missed the boat in not keeping her beyond her alliance with Ink Inc.
    I know what happened to her is not that bad. It is just that the WWE has unpredictable trigger fingers when it comes to releasing talents. So I am just hoping that she hangs on until she can get some main roster exposure.

A miracle would have to happen for Christina Von Eerie to get into a WWE ring. Unless Jesse Neal gets a contract then Christina Von Eerie will probably just stick to the indys and smaller companies. She is kind of like the female Sting.

Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    Yeah, she was pretty damn good. After getting her release she had a tryout match with TNA. They were impressed with her but didn't sign her.

Right now Sofia or Ivelisse Velez is training for a career as a MMA fighter. She has a fight coming up in March in Chicago.
    TNA really does not make sense to me sometimes in that area..

And really? I will have to youtube it after it happens. I just want to see how tough she is in a real fight.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.

Me too. I also like her style.. I am not sure how she is on NXT but in the Indys she had this cool Punker wardrobe and multi colored hair like Seth Rollins.
    Yeah i know, she is awesome and she is different

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

And really? I will have to youtube it after it happens. I just want to see how tough she is in a real fight.
    Yep...here's the link.

http://ringbellesonline.com/2012/12/...ake-mma-debut/