Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    The like in the sentence kills the entire notion of it being them. :3

One thing I thing I wonder is if any of us truly care about the Diva's if we'd send out concern to WWE. Just sayin'
    because WWE always listen to their fans

The like in the sentence kills the entire notion of it being them. :3

One thing I thing I wonder is if any of us truly care about the Diva's if we'd send out concern to WWE. Just sayin'
    Depends on his meaning, some people are that bad at communicating these days they use 'like' in totally the wrong context. I'm just going with the odds here.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    because WWE always listen to their fans
    They do listen, they just do what they want. :3

They have gimmicks, now, and Triple H is trying, give it a few months, it won't be saved, but it'll be better

Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    They have gimmicks, now, and Triple H is trying, give it a few months, it won't be saved, but it'll be better
    But they always had gimmicks. D:

But they always had gimmicks. D:
    but didn't do anything with it

what gimmicks?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    what gimmicks?
    AJ's unstable, Eve has her camera thing, and ummm....um.....yeah

AJ's unstable, Eve has her camera thing, and ummm....um.....yeah
    lmao best response ever!!

One of the many issues with the divas division is that there's no reason to be invested in any of the woman involved. I loved Lita because, god damn it, she frikkin' moonsaulted and put her body on the line, aka extreme, and Trish took a beating from both men and women alike! Trish and Lita took on Edge and Christian. Did I expect them to win? Not really, but I knew they would at least be able to put up a decent fight. We had Chyna win the Intercontinental Championship! Jazz was a freakin' scary beast! What happened to women like them? They didn't disappear. They're in the indy circuit! On top of that, they were all their own person. All of the "divas" these days seem to be carbon copies of one another. We have a couple of people separated from the pack like AJ and Eve, less so now, but still. Then we have the different girls who are put down in favor of barbie clones, see Natalya and formerly Beth Pheonix. The division needs more people like those two. It's why I was so happy to see Skyler Moon's character down in FCW because it was a fresh sight! She wasn't just another blonde bombshell, she was some freaky emo demon person who looked like she would put a curse on you before hitting you with a steel chair! Also, I want more weapons in woman's wrestling. I won't be fully happy until I see it.

Okay... Rant over...
    I want to know who looked at David Otunga and said "You know something? This guy's good." They deserve to be fired.