1. no restrictions on their moveset - Michelle McCool and Gail Kim have both been quoted as stating that WWE tell the Divas that their punches look "too good" and that if they keep that up they'll embarrass the guys. A division can't be taken seriously if they aren't allowed to wrestle well.
2. Hiring models is fine now that WWE have also hired a veteran trainer for the women. Del Rey is highly experienced, has wrestled all over the world and right now is the best female wrestler in North America. The models can learn a lot from her.
3. If hiring models annoys fans who only care about looks (hmm
) then bring in independent wrestlers, like CVE, Barbi, Amber O'Neal, Dynamite Jennifer Blake, Taya Valkyrie, Rain, Lexxus, Su Yung.
4. more airtime of course, for promos and for wrestling. Not enough divas get time for promos and so cannot build on their character.
5. Interaction with male wrestlers - that's how the likes of Trish, Sable, Lita, AJ etc. got over, by being involved in storylines with main event wrestlers.
6. Better gimmicks/characters -every Diva is the same, nobody is different, give some Divas some sort of gimmick or trait (psycho Victoria, Glamazon, RTC Ivory, Mighty Molly, Dawn Marie, Nidia, The Kat, Jillian)