Hybrid View

saving the diva division

I think I say nothing new if I say the diva division is just boring these days. This monday on raw the diva title wasn't even defended ...

WWE needs to build the diva division again. we want to see competitive matches, i want to see a diva TLC match, ladder match like in the old days with Lita and others.
    and at elimination chamber I really, really, really want a diva elimination chamber match.

bring back real wrestlers like Kharma and Beth Phoenix, bring in Paige from NXT, and build a division with women like Kaitlyn, Natalya and Tamina end for the love of God drop Aksana and Rosa. If they gives us these matches with these women I can really enjoy the diva division

I always wanted to see a QUEEN OF THE RING!

All these threads say bring back Phoenix and Kharma.

Phoenix left because she wanted to, she's done with wrestling for now plus she wants to be on hand to help Edge when he goes for his next round of neck surgery.

Kharma had a miscarriage and isn't really in the frame of mind for the WWE schedule. Why is this so hard to understand? It's not exactly the kind of incident you get over in a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    All these threads say bring back Phoenix and Kharma.

Phoenix left because she wanted was done with wrestling for now plus she wants to be on hand to help Edge when he goes for his next round of neck surgery.

Kharma had a miscarriage and isn't really in the frame of mind for the WWE schedule. Why is this so hard to understand? It's not exactly the kind of incident you get over in a few months.
    The OP said bring females like those two. That aren't just pretty girls with frail looking body structure. A girl that actually looks like she can kick a dudes tucus with no problem. Someone who wasn't brought up just because she had a pretty face and a nice body. Someone who has spents years honing their craft befote theu were even considered to be with the WWE. That is what he's referring to, not bring them back.

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    The OP said bring females like those two. That aren't just pretty girls with frail looking body structure. A girl that actually looks like she can kick a dudes tucus with no problem. Someone who wasn't brought up just because she had a pretty face and a nice body. Someone who has spents years honing their craft befote theu were even considered to be with the WWE. That is what he's referring to, not bring them back.
    'Bring back real wrestlers like Kharma and Phoenix' up for interpretation. Could have meant it either way but now I've crapped all over the ideas I'm sure he'll say he didn't mean that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    'Bring back real wrestlers like Kharma and Phoenix' up for interpretation. Could have meant it either way but now I've crapped all over the ideas I'm sure he'll say he didn't mean that.
    The like in the sentence kills the entire notion of it being them. :3

One thing I thing I wonder is if any of us truly care about the Diva's if we'd send out concern to WWE. Just sayin'

Saving the Divas is a pretty straight forward task. 1) Give them more in ring time. 2) keep airing Great Kahli and David Otunga matches so people have an alternative toilet break.
    WWE already has some Divas that can put on a watchable match. Eve, Kaitlin, Naomi, AJ and even Alisha Fox are capable of a reasonable midcard match. We all know Natalia is woefully under used too. When they've shown they can manage that then they should think about expanding the roster, not by trying to bring back Mickie, Gail or Beth but by bringing in new female wrestlers that haven't worked for WWE before.
    I've never understood why some people are so negative towards women's wrestling, they can be just as capable of high flying, aggressive or technical styles as the men and they look a hell of a lot better doing it too! In the end I think WWE's hardest task will be to change that perception so the women draw.

Divas to believe in.

another save the Divas thread containing the exact same stuff as every other save the Divas thread

Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    Saving the Divas is a pretty straight forward task. 1) Give them more in ring time. 2) keep airing Great Kahli and David Otunga matches so people have an alternative toilet break.
    WWE already has some Divas that can put on a watchable match. Eve, Kaitlin, Naomi, AJ and even Alisha Fox are capable of a reasonable midcard match. We all know Natalia is woefully under used too. When they've shown they can manage that then they should think about expanding the roster, not by trying to bring back Mickie, Gail or Beth but by bringing in new female wrestlers that haven't worked for WWE before.
    I've never understood why some people are so negative towards women's wrestling, they can be just as capable of high flying, aggressive or technical styles as the men and they look a hell of a lot better doing it too! In the end I think WWE's hardest task will be to change that perception so the women draw.
    Because the cool thing is to rag on the division. They see every other member of the drive by IWC calling the matches toilet breaks, so like the mindless zombies they are they follow suit. Look at some of the WM prediction blogs, it's easier to call 'piss break' than put any intelligent thought in to it.