Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Year New Start......with Old Memories

what according to you all has been the best wwe Moment over the past year?...

For me it was "THE END OF AN ERA POST-MATCH SHOWMANSHIP AND SPIRIT"

Here's An Undertaker Tribute Video...CHeers..

Kane, Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, and Christian are from that era and continue to compete.

But it can't be denied that Undertaker has did alot of stuff.

My favorite moment this year was when Brock Lesnar returned. It was an amazing moment and it was the first time in years I had heard a Holy-shit chant on RAW.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Kane, Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, and Christian are from that era and continue to compete.

My favorite moment this year was when Brock Lesnar returned. It was an amazing moment and it was the first time in years I had heard a Holy-shit chant on RAW.
    Angle too.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Personally I think that there wasa couple of moment in 12 that was really stood out for me lesnar returning being one and atrian coming back as tensai which shocked the Internet and cm punks pipe Bomb on cena and saying wwe is better when Vince dies. The shield is awesome cuz the rocks brother is in it and they are really gods at beating people up and give tht nwo factor that was missin in wwe for so long? In Tna the moments woulda have to be Devon as the leader of a&8s and luck gallows hitting sting with a hammer, and Rick flare retiring to raw, that was the good 2012 moments for me
    R U READY????

1/16/12

2nd coming...
    sAve uS DaNdY

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post

Honestly, Taker was from the era before that. If they were to take the "End" of his era, then yes I can see it because the likes of Bret, Owen, Davey Boy, Sid, Vader, HBK... They have all seemed to become memories or just names to the youth in the WWE Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by El Dandy LWO View Post
    Personally I think that there wasa couple of moment in 12 that was really stood out for me lesnar returning being one and atrian coming back as tensai which shocked the Internet and cm punks pipe Bomb on cena and saying wwe is better when Vince dies. The shield is awesome cuz the rocks brother is in it and they are really gods at beating people up and give tht nwo factor that was missin in wwe for so long? In Tna the moments woulda have to be Devon as the leader of a&8s and luck gallows hitting sting with a hammer, and Rick flare retiring to raw, that was the good 2012 moments for me

dude I agree with what your saying,but please use appropriate syntax...hard to read in one flow...

and yes some good moments are listed above...

another moment was Rock winning...cause it was not expected...

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Honestly, Taker was from the era before that. If they were to take the "End" of his era, then yes I can see it because the likes of Bret, Owen, Davey Boy, Sid, Vader, HBK... They have all seemed to become memories or just names to the youth in the WWE Universe.
    HBK and Undertaker are on a different level to the rest of those you mention. I don't mean that talent wise. I mean it in a way that Taker and HBK are much more known then the others.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by El Dandy LWO View Post
    Dandy. Man. You make some good points every now and then, but you really have to use some more formatting. Otherwise you are never going to shake the label of troll. Unless you like the label, in which case, carry on.

HBK and Undertaker are on a different level to the rest of those you mention. I don't mean that talent wise. I mean it in a way that Taker and HBK are much more known then the others.
    Agreed. Taker and HBK (along with Bret and the Outsiders) are the commonly known list from their era... Much like Austin, Rock, Foley, HHH and Kane are for their era. It's can be traced throughout the "Eras" of the WWE/WWF/WWWF. The top stars are common and recognizable when the era ends, but that doesn't mean they have to retire upon the completion of their era. Most would tie Taker into the Attitude, but I think Taker hit mass popularity before that era began; his run just continued through it and the Ruthless Aggression Era.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Agreed. Taker and HBK (along with Bret and the Outsiders) are the commonly known list from their era... Much like Austin, Rock, Foley, HHH and Kane are for their era. It's can be traced throughout the "Eras" of the WWE/WWF/WWWF. The top stars are common and recognizable when the era ends, but that doesn't mean they have to retire upon the completion of their era. Most would tie Taker into the Attitude, but I think Taker hit mass popularity before that era began; his run just continued through it and the Ruthless Aggression Era.
    Well put squire. Taker was an almost instant hit with fans and he came along well before the attitude Era began.