Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    John Cena + Mask = Juan Cena

HAHAHA brilliant
    Orton hears a who

Instead of signing someone new just bring Pac up.
    Orton hears a who

I don't think high flyers belong in WWE anymore... which is odd because more in-ring styles equals more variety, and more variety is good. I'd rather have a guy like Edge or the Hardys or another Seth Rollins. I'd rather have another guy who can do fancy schmancy high flyer moves AND just wrestle normally. The lighter the guy, the more restricted he is going up against bigger guys. High flyers only really work with other high flyers and lighter guys. Rey's one in a million, a guy that can work with guys much larger than him.

Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    I don't think high flyers belong in WWE anymore... which is odd because more in-ring styles equals more variety, and more variety is good. I'd rather have a guy like Edge or the Hardys or another Seth Rollins. I'd rather have another guy who can do fancy schmancy high flyer moves AND just wrestle normally. The lighter the guy, the more restricted he is going up against bigger guys. High flyers only really work with other high flyers and lighter guys. Rey's one in a million, a guy that can work with guys much larger than him.
    Hunico is perfect for this and is still in the WWE, but they don't use him unfortunately.

Hi everyone.

Honestly, I think Samuray del Sol would be a great addition to WWE, his high-flyer style is extremely good, but now I think this news is baseless, because Samuray del Sol has signed a good contract with the Mexican company AAA, to personify Octagon, Jr., the Junior of the Mexican legend Octagon.

He appeared with his character Samuray del Sol, asked to Octagon for training with him and they trained MMA, then Octagón was attacked in the ring and Samuray defended him, Octagon carrying a white box in his hands and took out a modified version of his mask and asked to Samuray for be Octagon, Jr.

Samuray accepted and he will have this character only in Mexico, yet with the Samuray gimmick for Indies. Octagon, Jr. debuted on December 2 at Guerra de Titanes (Spanish for War of Titans).

http://superluchas.net/2012/11/28/oc...-titanes-2012/

At minute 1:04, he is NOT Octagon, Jr., he's Pentagon, Jr. - The black part of Octagon, his archenemy.

Blog Entries
    Why sign yet MORE talent when they can utilize someone that's already on their roster = Hunico.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'm not sure why WWE wants to sign these guys then insist they change their styles. But sure, why not, they can be great to watch.
    Valid point. As long as it's entertaining in some aspect though, I'm all for it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'm not sure why WWE wants to sign these guys then insist they change their styles. But sure, why not, they can be great to watch.
    And when they've already got the personnel on board.
    As I mentioned, Hunico is in WWE, but I can't recall the last time I saw him (not sure if he's injured or whatever). But he's a great luchador and already knows the WWE style.
    Trent Barreta is another. An amazingly talented high flyer that can already work the WWE style. Plus he's only 25 years old. People don't remember him, so slap a mask on him and voila! You have your new masked star!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Why sign yet MORE talent when they can utilize someone that's already on their roster = Hunico.
    Simply because they can.

That and I think Samuray is a much better high flyer, imo.

WWE has a history of going out and getting anyone with a buzz.

Kings of Wrestling.
    Brodiee Lee
    PAC
    etc., etc.

They have the equivalent talent of roughly each already, but they went out and got new ones.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Simply because they can.

That and I think Samuray is a much better high flyer, imo.

WWE has a history of going out and getting anyone with a buzz.

Kings of Wrestling.
    Brodiee Lee
    PAC
    etc., etc.

They have the equivalent talent of roughly each already, but they went out and got new ones.
    I know that they can, but there's no logic behind it.