9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Notre Dame

3 33.33%
  • Alabama

6 66.67%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    I see we are putting words into my mouth. When did I say that USC was a class team?
    calm down ameri I'm not putting words in your mouth. haha I was just saying that notre dame could barely handle a barkley-less notre dame... just a thought, if ohio state wouldn't of gotten suspended it would likely ended up having ohio state vs notre dame in the national title... another reason that they should have a playoff system in the ncaa.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    yea, it was bad. I don't get why they don't join a major conference or at least play a better schedule. They just got embarrassed on a national stage because everyone wanted to crown them champions because they have been irrelevant for so long... david meet golliath.

That just the sign of their Independence, in football at least.... Now every other sport they going be playing ACC, which i thought they should had join the Big 12... then another thing is they have their own TV deal and all in football...
    I think they have one of the tougher schedules, but they need to drop some games and pick up some bigger games in the future....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???